Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle help

15stone7 is 217lbs, im not small mate.
wats wrong with the cycle? all you guys on here have done is 1. cant calculate stone into lbs (retarded on your behalf) and 2. just insult it without giving any constructive criticism?

We dont calculate stone into pounds bc most of us on here are from the US, so we dot honestly have a reason to.

15stone7 is 217lbs, im not small mate.
wats wrong with the cycle? all you guys on here have done is 1. cant calculate stone into lbs (retarded on your behalf) and 2. just insult it without giving any constructive criticism?

Bro,
1. Don't insult anyone here.
2. Don't feel insulted.

You were given advice. Follow it.

Your post demonstrates that you don't understand the compounds that you intend to take.

The fact that you posted it in the first place, while knowing that you don't understand the compounds, states that rather than doing the research to learn what you are doing, you would rather just be told what to do.

None of my post, here, should make you feel insulted or demeaned. However, you should feel like reading up A LOT. Start with the stickies.

Nobody here is going to design your cycle for you. We want you to learn and to be successful.

. . . There are also a great number of threads regarding PCT. Just a tiny bit of reading will tell you what is wrong with yours.

Bro,
1. Don't insult anyone here.
2. Don't feel insulted.

You were given advice. Follow it.

Your post demonstrates that you don't understand the compounds that you intend to take.

The fact that you posted it in the first place, while knowing that you don't understand the compounds, states that rather than doing the research to learn what you are doing, you would rather just be told what to do.

None of my post, here, should make you feel insulted or demeaned. However, you should feel like reading up A LOT. Start with the stickies.

Nobody here is going to design your cycle for you. We want you to learn and to be successful.

. . . There are also a great number of threads regarding PCT. Just a tiny bit of reading will tell you what is wrong with yours.
thing is mate, i did my research, thats why i put tbol, a medium gainer with very limited water retention with winny, a muscle hardener, i didnt put details about the clomid because i got the clomid dose/cycle off a sticky and didnt think i really needed to add in the exact amounts and on which days because my question was about the cycle, not pct. if there is info out there on how and why u shouldnt mix tbol and winny together, i didnt come across it, even with alot of time spent researching. cheers for taking the time out to reply how u did

Top Bottom