Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle help

YeeahBuddy

hello guys, im 21, 5'11, 217LBS, 12%bf, been training 4years, i have 1 cycle under my belt of dbol and test and im getting ready for my first contest in 12weeks, diet is spot on, cardio 4-5times a week (so far) and im looking to hit a cutting cycle, here we go!

week 1-5 thai land turinabol 50mg a day
week 4 oral thai land winny 20mg a day
week 5 winny 30mg
week 6 winny 40mg
week 7 winny 50mg
week 8 winny 50mg stopping day after contest

i hav 100 5mg dbol/anabol that i might use first, i dont retain water hardly at all, im already very striated in my shoulders and chest and i just want the extra edge and to look extra ripped! also its to help me maintain a bit extra muscle while im cutting.

what do you reckon? pct will be clomid

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is touching this because you are 21, young for this lifestyle, and small. Being small before using AAS is no way to be.

too young bro--you don't need a cutter you need a cutting diet. your 12% is a leftover from your first cycle and my guess is a not-too-good pct. Even the most hardcore cutter would make you look like a twig--no offense intended, really

over the next 4-5 years you should be able to add a lot of quality weight with proper diet/supps/and hardcore workouts

Oh, yea, the cycle you listed is absurd. You have so much to learn--but so much time to do so--its a marathon not a sprint my friend

too young bro--you don't need a cutter you need a cutting diet. your 12% is a leftover from your first cycle and my guess is a not-too-good pct. Even the most hardcore cutter would make you look like a twig--no offense intended, really

over the next 4-5 years you should be able to add a lot of quality weight with proper diet/supps/and hardcore workouts

Oh, yea, the cycle you listed is absurd. You have so much to learn--but so much time to do so--its a marathon not a sprint my friend

that guy got the weight wrong, its 217lbs, the 12% is wat iv always been at, it actually went down abit on my first cycle but i gained it back with a few cheat snacks over time, why is this cycle absurd? you guys like to insult things but not explain why, how am i going to learn without an explanation?

that and the cycle is retarded lol

15stone7 is 217lbs, im not small mate.
wats wrong with the cycle? all you guys on here have done is 1. cant calculate stone into lbs (retarded on your behalf) and 2. just insult it without giving any constructive criticism?

Top Bottom