Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/23 NBA Playoffs **5 Million K Limit** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns 7:30pm

Re: 5/23 NBA Playoffs **5 Million K Limit** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns 7:30p

yea and thats why only team i would ever take up 2-0 goin on the road is my favorite team

these games are as close to fixed as it gets
you know the NBA wants Celtics/Lakers rematch.

PHX and ORL are bad markets.

Re: 5/23 NBA Playoffs **5 Million K Limit** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns 7:30p

its not that

teams going home down 2-0, its 1 step away from the game being fixed!

nba wants more games for rating and will do anything to try and help it

here is the proof
foul shots game 3
suns 42
lakers 20

without the refs help suns would never win a playoff game against the lakeer..no matter where the game was played.. could be played on the moon and it wouldnt matter

yea and thats why only team i would ever take up 2-0 goin on the road is my favorite team

these games are as close to fixed as it gets

you know the NBA wants Celtics/Lakers rematch.

PHX and ORL are bad markets.

for sure but they know suns got little chance of winning this series

to strech it only helps money wise

I GUARANTEE u wont see 22 more fouls called on the lakers in game 4

that is a sure LOCK!

i guarantee u wont see 22 more fouls called on the lakers in game 4

that is a sure lock!

true!

I GUARANTEE u wont see 22 more fouls called on the lakers in game 4

that is a sure LOCK!
LOL @ the fouls. Pretty crazy.

I can't believe it took an 0-2 deficit for Amare to finally go off, especially with all this shit talk.

its not that

here is the proof
foul shots game 3
suns 42
lakers 20

without the refs help suns would never win a playoff game against the lakeer..no matter where the game was played.. could be played on the moon and it wouldnt matter

Wow! That's some fucked up shit. I didn't watch any of the game, but I did lay awake sweating the 17 million pile on lol

LOL @ the fouls. Pretty crazy.

I can't believe it took an 0-2 deficit for Amare to finally go off, especially with all this shit talk.
well if they gonna call a foul every time the lakers breathe on him .. its gonna be easy for him to score ..lol!

btw Amare shot 18 foul shots!

its not that

here is the proof
foul shots game 3
suns 42
lakers 20

The Suns were a lot more aggressive with pick n rolls and shit, thus they got foul shots. But we're overlooking what's important here... and that being my LOCKS are golden!

The Suns were a lot more aggressive with pick n rolls and shit, thus they got foul shots. But we're overlooking what's important here... and that being my LOCKS are golden!

That's funny you only bring that shit up when you're right....don't make us go digging into the archives......

don't make me ban you jimjim!

Top Bottom