Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/22 nhl playoffs predators @ ducks 10 pm ver

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Nashville Predators Vs. Anaheim Ducks

- The Nashville Predators and the Anaheim Ducks will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Honda Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ducks listed as 145-moneyline favorites versus the Predators, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Anaheim won its last outing, a 6-3 result against the Predators on April 20. Bettors who backed the Ducks at +136 on the moneyline won on the day, and the total score (9) sent OVER bettors to the payout window.

Anaheim:
Team record: 47-30-5 SU, ATS
The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games when playing Nashville
is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 11 of last 15 games
is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games when playing at home against Nashville
When playing on Friday are 8-2
Before playing are 6-4
After playing are 7-3
After a win are 6-4
Nashville:
Team record: 44-27-11 SU, ATS
The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games when playing Anaheim
is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games
is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Anaheim
is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games on the road
When playing on Friday are 4-6
Before playing Minnesota are 5-5
After playing Anaheim are 7-3
After a loss are 8-2
Next up:
Anaheim at Nashville, Sunday, April 24

oic. so if its like an over 4. that means not only does your team have to win they have to score more than 4 goals.. or combined i guess. betting gets complex. i guess i wont bother askin bout the fractions and shit

oic. so if its like an over 4. that means not only does your team have to win they have to score more than 4 goals.. or combined i guess. betting gets complex. i guess i wont bother askin bout the fractions and shit
the over/under is a separate bet. if its 5.5 goals, you'd be under if you thought there would 5 total goals, or over if you thought there would be 6 total goals, between both teams. the write ups are usually copy pasted from sites that let you bet the over/under. if you bet that you aren't picking a winner and it doesn't matter what team wins. we usually just have moneyline (pick the winner.)

the percentages are your payouts. generally the favorite team pays you less than the underdog, though a lot of games will pay evenly if there isn't a clearcut favorite. the percentage is based off your bet. 1:1 is betting one karma to win karma for whatever you bet. 0.50 would be half. .90 is pretty standard for most match ups on here.

ic ic. thanks for the clear up. the nba what had confused me cuz it had the + and - numbers and i couldnt figure it out. but it didnt really matter cuz i didnt know what team dallas was to see if they won or not

Top Bottom