Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Primobolan Deca HGH Mass Cycle Log

Looking really good man! I don't see any signs of gyno so you must have it under control now. I know we can be our own worst critics too.

Week 5
Been absent on here due to work duties being full on.
Training: strength gone by 2.5-10kg on most lifts or if not 1_3 reps extra. My flat bench press is the lowest of my lifts that are progressing, all other lifts are progressing well imo. Will send it my tracking for my lifts next week.

Diet: Ive been eating out way to much and has been hard to accurately count calories so have been making the effort last week to cook own food to be more accurate. My weight keeps bouncing around so I believe that's the reason and works been hectic so I lose alot of fluids etc (metal roofer).

PEDS: had some gyno that has been getting better since starting raloxfene recommended by coach @Mrgains2505
I feel the primo is starting to thin my hair out so going to give it another month and see where I'm at with hair and weight gain and will decide to change to eq Cyp if bad.

Overall: visually my shoulders and bigger and back, chest and arms slightly bigger imo
Here's some photos
View attachment 147837View attachment 147838View attachment 147839View attachment 147840
@jed2100 Good updates bro........looking solid.......

Week 3

Training:
Really loving the new training style, definitely was doing to much volume and losing abit on the intensity. I feel I'm recovering alot quicker and my weight is creeping up well. Currently 2kg heavier then week 1. My strength has gone up in most lifts by 2.5-10 kg.

Diet:
Diet has been ok been hitting 5k calories most days, I did have food poisoning over the weekend which took me back abit. I am quite full through the day and is a little uncomfortable. Have started taking more fibre and probiotics (Metamucil, kefir yoghurt, pill form probiotics and digestive enzymes) help with digestion. Most my meals are different sources of protein 200-300 grams usually red meat or chickin and either rice or potatoes. Then will fill in my calories with protein shakes, cereals and some cheat meals.

PEDS
Really enjoying this cycle think the Mix of test deca and primo HGH is perfect. Muscle feel always full and round and really no negative mental sides. Only thing that is going wrong is I'm getting abit of gyno for the first time, which is strange considering Ibe ran cycle with more potential to cause gyno. Got bloods done the other day so will get results and go from there.
His some update photos

View attachment 147158View attachment 147159View attachment 147160View attachment 147161
Apologies for the lack of logging have had a massive few weeks at work burnt myself out. Will be doing weekly as off now few big changes in my cycle will talk about today and have some photos from the last few weeks. I've had to take just over a week off training as I tweaked my lower back and really any movements was causing pain and I went on a holiday for a week after the 3 hectic weeks at work I had.

RECAP
6-9 WEEKS
Ok so I decided to drop primo as I could clearly see my widow peaks thinning and did not want to have to deal with that getting worse. Was really starting to see some good changes in my physique which was a shame. I've decided to run with eq cyp at 600mg a week and bump deca up to 600 from 400mg. So over the past 3_4 weeks I tapered down primo and stopped 2 weeks prior to starting eq cyp. Im now at the start of the 3rd week roughly of eq cyp so just waiting for it to saturate and see how we like it. Training has been all good through these last week's, weekly putting on a few reps or kilos on every lift, I have my lift log that I will post next log. I did tweak my lower back again doing heavy leg press which caused discomfort enough for me to call of training until I felt better (most movements were causing pain) now that was done 2 weeks prior to this log today. I decided to take a week of work and training and went on a week holiday (just got back last night). My back is feeling alot better and I feel alot more motivated and strong to get back into the gym as I found myself burning out 3 weeks prior to this log with long days working on a roof and wasn't keeping my fluid and electrolytes up. Ready to fucking smash this next round.

PEDS
my cycle as of now is
Test E 750
Eq cyp 600
Deca 600
Anavar 40-60mg (start in a week)
HGH 5iu

His some photos of a few weeks back
Again apologies this log will be done alot better and more frequent. Watch this space !
@Mrgains2505

Screenshot_20241007-130643~2.png
Screenshot_20241007-130530~2.png
Screenshot_20241007-130545~2.png
Screenshot_20241007-130724~2.png
Screenshot_20241007-130852~2.jpg
Screenshot_20241007-130817.png
Screenshot_20241007-130812.png
Screenshot_20241007-130643.png
Screenshot_20241007-130603.png
Screenshot_20241007-130554.png

Top Bottom