Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone, Primobolan, Anavar, HGH Cycle Log

Have had a bit of a set back with getting sick this winter in and out if the doctors nothing major but has definitely impacted my training, have had the all clear and everything is back in motion... progress over the last week has been really good and I'm keen to update you all.

Training has changed to a 2 day on 1 day off split
1. Chest+delts
2. Back+rear delts/traps
3. Legs/calves
4. Chest +delts
5. Arms

Abs are thrown in 2-3 time per week and focusing on overall steps than specific cardio but going for an hour or so walk a couple of times a week. Still trying to add size as my weight has been stagnant over the last month or so due to on and off sickness

Diet has been updated as well with I'll post soon.. keen to get back into it!

Have had a bit of a set back with getting sick this winter in and out if the doctors nothing major but has definitely impacted my training, have had the all clear and everything is back in motion... progress over the last week has been really good and I'm keen to update you all.

1. Chest+delts
2. Back+rear delts/traps
3. Legs/calves
4. Chest +delts
5. Arms

Abs are thrown in 2-3 time per week and focusing on overall steps than specific cardio but going for an hour or so walk a couple of times a week. Still trying to add size as my weight has been stagnant over the last month or so due to on and off sickness

@MrThommy 2 1 split works I like it

Today arms session

Hamer curls cable- 50kgx10
Triceps rope pushdown- 45kgx10
Overhead single arm db ex- 17.5x10
Db alternatkbg biceps cirl 22.5x10 (pb)
Biceps curls cable 54x10
Triceps pushdown 73x10

Rest day tomorrow so will hit the cardio bike for an hour fasted
day is real pumped wit the arms

1. Chest+delts
2. Back+rear delts/traps
3. Legs/calves
4. Chest +delts
5. Arms

Months ago.

training arms in the same day of a lot of Pros will do that

Top Bottom