Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone, EQ and Winstrol Cycle Log

Ok so now for today. I really love going to the gym and I want to add in a second leg day on Saturdays. I would do the first leg day Wednesday and thinking I will start this next week.

I know some of you have cautioned me against doing too much volume or weight. Right now I feel incredible and I want to start doing a little more than what I have been doing. Feel like I am leaving some potential on the table. I plan to reintroduce barbell bench press Monday. Plan to stay in the 6-8 rep range and if my left shoulder doesn’t feel stable then I will stop.

Right now, life is better than it’s been in a long time!
of course we are worried about you getting injured big man :)

have you been feeling any injuries? @BrightFuture

Meal pictures attached! Tomorrow is chest day. Plan for tomorrow will look something like the below:

Barbell bench: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
Hammer incline(might try dumbbells instead: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Machine fly: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Incline dumbbell fly: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Tricep pushdown: 4 sets 15-20

Goal is 4 sets of everything. I am reintroducing barbell bench but I want to play it safe so not particularly heavy and keep the reps on the low/moderate end. Will post up the weights tomorrow after my workout.

Attachments

• IMG_2571.jpeg
    IMG_2571.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5,657
Meal pictures attached! Tomorrow is chest day. Plan for tomorrow will look something like the below:

Barbell bench: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
Hammer incline(might try dumbbells instead: 4 sets 8-12 reps
Machine fly: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Incline dumbbell fly: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Tricep pushdown: 4 sets 15-20

Goal is 4 sets of everything. I am reintroducing barbell bench but I want to play it safe so not particularly heavy and keep the reps on the low/moderate end. Will post up the weights tomorrow after my workout.
meals again you really brining the gains this way :)

how are you seasoning the red meat it looks really good

Top Bottom