Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 LR3...worth it on a long cutting cycle?

Nighthawkk

I've never used it before, but some people love it, and others say it's a complete waste of money. Idea was to lean-bulk for the first 6 weeks, then shed about 5% bf. I'm currently on:

Week 1-16 Test 500mg (switching to 350mg prop in Week 13)
Week 1-15 EQ 500mg
Week 9-16 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Week 12-16 Winny 50mg ED
Aromasin 25mg EOD; Clen (80-120mcg) 2 week on/off

I obviously don't want to add anything more to this, but would IGF-1 be of any use if I'm carb-cycling? I assume it needs carbs to fuel muscle hypertrophy post-workout, so maybe it's best saved for a bulker. Let me know what you guys think

I would have thought so, considering it's an insulin-related precursor. Maybe I should just switch back to moderate calorie maintenance at the end of the cycle and use it for PCT only?

That's basically how I've used it. Its worked pretty well for helping hold onto gains between cycles.

I've been researching it until I'm dizzy and everything I've read says you have to consume alot of carbs right after injecting so you don't get lightheaded and crash. Then a lot of carbs also spaced out during the day. All these carbs would totally screw your cut cycle.

I've been researching it until I'm dizzy and everything I've read says you have to consume alot of carbs right after injecting so you don't get lightheaded and crash. Then a lot of carbs also spaced out during the day. All these carbs would totally screw your cut cycle.

Yea I guess it's not worth bothering with until the carbs go back into the diet, and I'm not gonna use it only on carb loading days since it has to be used daily. Maybe I'll give it a whirl with the next bulker. I just wanted that extra "ooomph" lol

Top Bottom