Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Estrogen on 200 mg Test—Need Help with Upcoming Cycle Adjustments

300 is a super low dose of hcg.

What do you suggest then? I'm still trying to keep my fertility.
depends on how your body processes hcg and the hcg could be overdosed you dont know right its UG
you want to keep your fertility for what? you're on cycle right @Enhancedguy
on cycle you still have a sperm count, HCG or not

Well I was advised to try it for more controlled serum levels and less time to aramotize in bwtween shots. And yes I know hcg increases hcg.
Who advised you because fire them and please don't ever take that advise ever again that person or people have no idea what they are taking about.

Prop has no ester attached so as soon as u pin that you will covert it pretty quickly your consistently spiking testosterone levels the more you spike them estrogen spikes with it just how it is.

Hcg will massively increase estrogen as well I would ditch that immediately, it won't prevent you from becoming shut down by the gear, it only.gives u fasle hope your testicles are working when they aren't, it mimics function not going to help you long term. It's just tricking your body in basic terms.

Hcg is not long term fix for fertility it might not even work it's a gamble, some guys need expensive fertility drugs to recover it some don't, everyone is different.

If you are worried about fertility I'd stop using all gear completely and have a higher probability of keeping it intact.

Top Bottom