Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I expect from my first Clenbuterol Cycle?

duffman3242

Hi guys! :wavey:
I have been reading up on all the information on the forum and just want to thank all of you for this excellent source for reliable information.

Now to my question.

I have obtained some clen in pill form and started the cycle last Friday. As suggested I started low and worked my way up to .12mg. So far I have experienced mild headaches and pretty bad muscle cramps in my legs (which I took care of with taurine). I am wondering what kind of results would be realistic to shoot for? As of right now my stats are 21 years old, 185lb 20% body fat (almost all around my lower stomach) I am eating a clean 2000calorie (6 meals per day) diet with minimal fats and carbs. I am supplementing with 3 protein shakes per day. I do 45minutes of cardio first thing in the morning, and 45 in the evening. My workout plan consists of hitting one body part per day with high intensity before my morning cardio. I have struggled to get rid of the stomach fat whitch is really keeping me from feeling good about my body. I am wondering what kind of results would be realistic to shoot for with my first 2 week cycle.

Thank You So Much

whenever I used clen I had great results with clean diet and cardio.
Kinda makes me want to get some right now! lol
Just don't abuse it, and you should get good results. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Im about the same stats as you and I am just about to finish my first 2 week clen cycle. Hard to say how much fat I lost while eating right and working out cardio/lifting weights because the water weight fluctuation on a scale etc... But I can tell you I feel like clen has made all of my muscles tighter and firmer but I assume that will go away once I am off clen. I think overal it probably helped me lose 2-3 lbs of fat. Proper nutrition/diet and excercise is #1 this is just a supplement to possibly add faster results for me. Only really had side effects for the first 3-4 days and they were minor been taking 120mcg a day ever since with no problems taking 3-5g of Taurine a day and drinking a gallon or so of water + a banana a day for potassium.

I just wish I could put on some fat so I could use some clen. I eat everything I can find and its hard to put on weight. I'm tired of bein a skinny bitch :( Hard to gain and keep my gains too.

I have done Clen last month (2 weeks on two weeks off, 60-80 mcg/day) supported by 4 times a week cardio (20 minutes each time low intensity) and 1 hour weight training afterwards, and doing a low carbs, high proteine and 'clean' diet. I have no idea what went wrong, but I haven't seen any noticable result. Just like jdbaker82, I felt like clen has made all of my muscles tighter and firmer (which make my muscle slightly look more define) but my body fat% stays the same. I have experienced also mild headaches, irregular heartbeat, insomnia and pretty bad muscle cramps in my hands and legs (which is gone after I took proper Calcium in my nutrition).

Clen accelerates fat loss for me. ECA stack does this as well.

Clen sides are shakiness (looks like you have parkinsons disease), sweating, nervousness, headaches, high blood pressure. You have to be safe with the dosages, but it definitely works. I would suggest combining it with an anabolic though so you don't lose muscle mass, though some people swear Clen has anti-catabolic properties which I don't have enough experience to comment on yet.

I also know of a guy who used Clen+T3 alone and just slightly modified his diet and went from 300lbs to 200lbs in 6 months. It definitely works.

If you are dieting correctly, lifting heavy, and doing your cardio, you should lose bodyfat anyway. Clen just speeds up the process.

Hi guys! :wavey:
I have been reading up on all the information on the forum and just want to thank all of you for this excellent source for reliable information.

Now to my question.

I have obtained some clen in pill form and started the cycle last Friday. As suggested I started low and worked my way up to .12mg. So far I have experienced mild headaches and pretty bad muscle cramps in my legs (which I took care of with taurine). I am wondering what kind of results would be realistic to shoot for? As of right now my stats are 21 years old, 185lb 20% body fat (almost all around my lower stomach) I am eating a clean 2000calorie (6 meals per day) diet with minimal fats and carbs. I am supplementing with 3 protein shakes per day. I do 45minutes of cardio first thing in the morning, and 45 in the evening. My workout plan consists of hitting one body part per day with high intensity before my morning cardio. I have struggled to get rid of the stomach fat whitch is really keeping me from feeling good about my body. I am wondering what kind of results would be realistic to shoot for with my first 2 week cycle.

Thank You So Much

It's hard to predict results with clen because of the other factors which play into your goals, diet, cardio etc. Clen+T3 together raise your metabolic rate about 10%, so it's not going to work magic for sure, but it will help a lot with fat loss.

The stuff works! I have noticed a difference, and have seen results. I would recommend, along with eating clean, and cardio, you will see results. I have experienced some of the sides, but it is worth the results.

Top Bottom