Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The NY Giants drive me crazy!!!

How's Eli holding up since he got laid out by Trotter in Week 1? Man that was a hell of a hit. I think Peyton felt that one.

I can't stand the damn Pats. Nice to finally see them lose.

Rex

Barring an injury to Warner, I suspect Eli will be riding the bench all season.

It amazed me that Warner was so denigrated by the sports media. The guy always had phenomenal skills. I couldnt believe the Giants were bold enough to grab him.

He was totally misused by that idiot in St Louis

Yeah Martz really is an awful awful head coach. He is a great offensive mind and made one of the best offenses in history in St. Louis under Vermeil, but he has done nothing but fuck up since he became head coaches. He makes calls in games that an 8 year old wouldn't agree with. He has no common sense 75% of the time. Plus he's arrogant. Arrogant and bad, not a good combination.

As for Warner, yeah he was always one of the more accurate passers of the past years. He just got banged up too much in St. Louis and wasn't himself. With a decent Offensive line he will be able to put the ball right where it should be as good as anyone. I was really hoping the Dolphins would get him being a dolphins fan, but now look how we're doing :(

Top Bottom