Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teaser bet!MNF Colts and Pittsburg with a six point teaser.

SoreArms said:
ah, that's what I thought but what does "must have 6 points" have to do with it?

I did'nt say "must have six". I said both picks "must win". Don't overthink it.. If you make a pick, whatever it is... if you are giving 10 points... then you'll only be giving 4. If you're giving 20 points, then you'll only be giving 14. If you're giving 2 points, then you'll GET PLUS 4. BUT you also need another pick like an over/under or another teem and THAT outcome has to go ytour way as well. In this case because it's a MNF game, it's the over/under you get to choose from. and Of course you get 6 points added in your favor as well with the O/U.

gonelifting said:
I did'nt say "must have six". I said both picks "must win". Don't overthink it.. If you make a pick, whatever it is... if you are giving 10 points... then you'll only be giving 4. If you're giving 20 points, then you'll only be giving 14. If you're giving 2 points, then you'll GET PLUS 4. BUT you also need another pick like an over/under or another teem and THAT outcome has to go ytour way as well. In this case because it's a MNF game, it's the over/under you get to choose from. and Of course you get 6 points added in your favor as well with the O/U.
shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoreArms said:
shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol What don't you get? It's like a 6 point gift. Run with it.

Top Bottom