Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screwed, living in Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you n the military man? I ask because my friend was stationed in Italy, he got some stuff through some guy he met in one of his outings and started a cycle, a bulking cycle, he got pretty big before one of his superiors noticed the signs when he saw him at the base's gym, the arms acne, the bloat, etc.. A random drug test I think is what they called it, well you know what happened next, so be careful buddy, good luck.

I was looking at running hcg during the cycle? i know everyone has their opinion with running it during since your body has the ability to grow a tolerance to it. Other than that it is up in the air. Not to sure what we would be the best with this cycle. Any ideas? Also i see you eliminated the deca, any reason?

One more question, anyone know how customs are in Japan? Or how they would be on a Mil. Base. Seems like that may make it easier in my honest opinion.

If you are stationed on a military base in Japan you mail does not go through Japaneese Custome. It is subject to US Customs inspections that is on the base.

Gear is easy to get in large cities such as where I was stationed in Tokyo, but not near a large military base.

Why don't you just send your money via check or cash to a trusted friend in the US, or wherever you live that is not Japan, and have him Western Union the money to your source??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom