Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Tbol Dbol Log

I just wanted to get everyone’s opinion you always seem to be very knowledgeable. It’s just another step im kinda anxious about. I can tell you this since I e been on the testosterone my workday s easier. I have a very stressful job and I don’t get tired drained as I use to by the end of the day. I have more mental clarity too, but what about my balls lol I don’t want kids but do I need to take something for them not to shrink when im on a trt does. Since I started the hcgenerate my balls don’t hurt but im on a much higher amount of testosterone obviously so maybe I’ll be good with a much lower dose
@the_alcatraz how old are you? Are you on trt ?
@GMAN007 like 95% of guys on here are on TRT my brother so you have facts from us
im almost 50 soon, 47 pushing TRT hard
and hcgenerate will help with balls big time

Legs

Squat

135 x 15
185 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 8
315 x 2

Regular leg press
180 x 15
360 x 15
540 x 15
630 x 10
730 x 8

Leg curls

90 x 15
110 x 15
120 x 12
125 x 6

Leg Extension

90 x 15
110 x 15
150 x 15
190 x 10

Seated calve raise

45 x 15
90 x 15
135 x 15
180 x 15

Legs feel good no issues but went Moderate on the legs
good training today I like the curls today NICE

I just wanted to get everyone’s opinion you always seem to be very knowledgeable. It’s just another step im kinda anxious about. I can tell you this since I e been on the testosterone my workday s easier. I have a very stressful job and I don’t get tired drained as I use to by the end of the day. I have more mental clarity too, but what about my balls lol I don’t want kids but do I need to take something for them not to shrink when im on a trt does. Since I started the hcgenerate my balls don’t hurt but im on a much higher amount of testosterone obviously so maybe I’ll be good with a much lower dose
I'm all in for light TRT for you with hcgenerate @GMAN007
at your age its a must

Top Bottom