Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screwed, living in Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmz250axo

Just tried ordering my first cycle. Come to find out their are no Western Unions in Japan! Is their anyway around this? I know my source wanted the money sent in person from a Western Union location. Also how does this look for a first cycle

Test E 500mg week 1-12
Deca 400mg week 1-10
DBol 40mg week 1-4

Would adding in HGH do anything to aid in this cycle?

Just tried ordering my first cycle. Come to find out their are no Western Unions in Japan! Is their anyway around this? I know my source wanted the money sent in person from a Western Union location. Also how does this look for a first cycle

Test E 500mg week 1-12
Deca 400mg week 1-10
DBol 40mg week 1-4

Would adding in HGH do anything to aid in this cycle?

you can pay WU online bro

Thanks, I was about to post the payment, but the source said specifically to send it in person, would it really matter?
Any advice on the cycle also?
I appreciate it.

Safer bet in japan would be a local pharmacy. With a few local contacts you can pull it off. And the biggest advantage would be pharm grade.

1-10 500mg test e
1-4 dbol 20-30mg
a-dex 0.5 EOD
1-14 UNLEASHED 3 Caps ED
liver support ED

What have you got for PCT ?

I was looking at running hcg during the cycle? i know everyone has their opinion with running it during since your body has the ability to grow a tolerance to it. Other than that it is up in the air. Not to sure what we would be the best with this cycle. Any ideas? Also i see you eliminated the deca, any reason?

One more question, anyone know how customs are in Japan? Or how they would be on a Mil. Base. Seems like that may make it easier in my honest opinion.

You think so? have you done this? I know their illegal here too. Im on okinawa too, so may be a little tougher.

My cousin was sent there by his company and had to stay on for a year...he cycled once and this was how he said he obtained his stuff...but he had his local clout helping him and wasn't directly involved in the purchase...but he was happy with the stuff he got...and supposedly pharm grade...

This was 6 1/2 years back to be precise...dunno what the status quo maybe down there now though...

Whats the harm in checking out?

Check to see if you can send WU from your local bank. In some countries (like the one I live in) work that way. There are no WU stores or stations at grocery stores, but if you go to the bank and tell that you want to send something WU, they can. You might want to check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom