Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Advice Please, want to start a cycle soon.

florguy25

Hi I was hoping to get some advice esp regarding PCT recommendations. I'm25, 5'10-11ish approx. 182. My current diet is around 2000calories im trying to shred up, I take in on average 220g protein, between 50 and 80 carbs, and around 60g of fat. THis diet has worked for me as I have kept my strength and lost quite a bit of fat overall. I am looking to start my first cycle ever, and have decided 8wks with test prop, anavar, and possible provion.

My workouts consist of Cardio in the am Mon-Fri. Alternating 20 mins of HIT and 40mins of a steady pace. I hit all body parts twice a week, once heavy and again lighter with slower reps. I also do abs daily except for sunday.

For PCT, I am somewhat at a loss, I am considering Unleashed and Post cycle, as well as Formastanzol, and clomid. I am also leaning towards incorporating HCGenerate the last 4-5 weeks of my cycle.

Any Suggestions or advice would be a huge help and appreciated. Thank You.

Hi I was hoping to get some advice esp regarding PCT recommendations. I'm25, 5'10-11ish approx. 182. My current diet is around 2000calories im trying to shred up, I take in on average 220g protein, between 50 and 80 carbs, and around 60g of fat. THis diet has worked for me as I have kept my strength and lost quite a bit of fat overall. I am looking to start my first cycle ever, and have decided 8wks with test prop, anavar, and possible provion.

My workouts consist of Cardio in the am Mon-Fri. Alternating 20 mins of HIT and 40mins of a steady pace. I hit all body parts twice a week, once heavy and again lighter with slower reps. I also do abs daily except for sunday.

For PCT, I am somewhat at a loss, I am considering Unleashed and Post cycle, as well as Formastanzol, and clomid. I am also leaning towards incorporating HCGenerate the last 4-5 weeks of my cycle.

Any Suggestions or advice would be a huge help and appreciated. Thank You.

your really not that far off at all bro... your pct looks spot on... make sure your clomid is low dose... 25/12.5/12.5/12.5...

its normally advised for your first cycle to run test alone but i dont have a huge problem with your proposed set up... i think it will be a strong cycle...

you need to have an AI on hand, arimidex or aromasin... you never made mention of this and that is something that you need my friend...

also, i know you are wanting to shred and thats right up my alley... you still aren't eating enough calories for an aas... you can still shred with about 2500-3000 calories... you need to lower your amount of fat though... its too high...

other than that, you did your research and i hope you have a great cycle! if you need anything, let me know!

Wow! I SO wish we could have more of these types of postings asking for advice. FlorGuy ... clearly you have done your research ... THANK YOU! I think Dylan knows by now (seeing that we post on a lot of the same threads) that I am someone who is VERY adamant on people running Test only cycles for at least their first 3 cycles, it just keeps things simplified :D However, all the advice he has given you in his response, is spot on and there is nothing much for me to add ... like he said, get an AI on hand. Rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. You might end up with bigger tits:lil k: than some of the women you know :D

Thank You, I really appreciate it. Yea I plan to keep an AI around just in case. I also planned to up my calories 500-1000 so I think were on the same page, I was going to play it by ear and kinda see how I respond and adjust from there.

Let me know what you think of my workouts

I typically do Chest/Back supersets Monday
Legs Biceps Tuesdays
Shoulders, Tris Wednesday
all heavy

Then The rest of the week do quick and light workouts for a single body part a day.
I also do abs 6 times a week, and calves depending on how they feel about 5 times a week.

as said before. Looks pretty good man.

But why are you starting to cut at 182? what is your bf%?

I think its a bad choice to use your first cycle as a cut. You dont need steroids to cut, I hope you know that. I think your first cycle should be used as a bulk, when your receptors are fresh and your body is going to WANT to blow up once you add the gear, so why hold back potential gains to do a cut? unless your doing it for a show, I think thats a poor decision.

no offense but at your height and weight, your not very big at all, so not sure why your cutting. I would bulk dude, than cut later when you actually have some decent muscle to show.

just my opinion. Looks like youve actually done some research yourself. Which is more than I can say for most. So good luck with whatever you decide

Thats a good point, I was just posting my current diet, I figured I would adjust a bit once I started. Up my calories and see some and see what happens and go from there. My ultimate goal would be to gain roughly 10lbs of lean muscle and cut down some fat to really make my core pop.

Thats a good point, I was just posting my current diet, I figured I would adjust a bit once I started. Up my calories and see some and see what happens and go from there. My ultimate goal would be to gain roughly 10lbs of lean muscle and cut down some fat to really make my core pop.

ya. I mean, just cuz you bulk, doesnt mean you have to add alot of fat.

But I would at least be in a slight surplus of calories instead of a deficit.

Your body is going to want to grow, might as well feed it what it wants. Just keep an eye on what your eating and your BF%.

Yea that does make sense. I will def have to adjust it then. I'm pretty good about dieting so eating cleanly shouldn't be a problem, my only carb sources outside of green veggies, are sweet potato, oatmeal, and occasional whole wheat wraps.
Protein, is chicken, fish, turkey and protein shakes, and occasionally lean red meat.
pretty much all my fats come from nuts, or olive oil.

I guess I'll just up the portion from carbs and protein and keep fats about the same.

Top Bottom