Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre contest cycle/diet/training Help. Need a trainer, want to compete.

Nomak666

Who can i go to that can help me prepare for a competition? Ive been training seriously for the past 2 years, started when i was in high school but yo know how that goes. On and off training, no diet, drinking, etc. Dont drink anymore, maybe 3-4 times this past year. Would like to compete at the 143 1/4- 154 1/4 weight class. Im 5'6 160lbs down from 189, i feel weak and small, but to others, they tell me im big and strong, hmmm :confused:

i want to do the NPC Golds Classic promoted by Mark Steinfield.The date of the contest is 10/30/10.

I know about eating right, training and aas, but to compete, i will need more detailed diets, supplements, AAS advice and suggestions for cycle also with ai's, and a training program. Alot of people at my gym have told me i should compete, i dont plan on going pro, but i enjoy the lifestyle of a bodybuilder and i pretty much eat sleep and breathe bodybuilding. LOL

Top Bottom