Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO & Glutamine

crulexis

Ok, so everyone keeps saying that if you take glutamine , you should not take NO.
Now my question is , how much and what kinda glutamine, My protein has glutamine, even some NO has glutamine in it.

So what is the better choice? Or do you guys still use both?

One more question, I didn't really use much NO before, but it seems real expensive, so would using it just before workouts rather than twice a day still be effective? And is there a specific brand that is way above all the others?

:)

Ok, so everyone keeps saying that if you take glutamine , you should not take NO.
Now my question is , how much and what kinda glutamine, My protein has glutamine, even some NO has glutamine in it.

So what is the better choice? Or do you guys still use both?

One more question, I didn't really use much NO before, but it seems real expensive, so would using it just before workouts rather than twice a day still be effective? And is there a specific brand that is way above all the others?

:)

The tiny amount of glutamine thats in protein powders and some supplements is okay....dont use it in excess amounts...

I use BSN Nitrix....it isnt that expensive...you can go to any online supplement shop and get it for like $33....it has some creatine, arginine, citrulline, and some other good stuff...

you should take 3g of arginine 2-3 times a day....so yes, u need to take it at least twice and on an empty stomach....I take 9 pills of nitrix a day

if you want to save money you can go to vitaminshoppe or something and just buy some l-arginine powder

The tiny amount of glutamine thats in protein powders and some supplements is okay....dont use it in excess amounts...

I use BSN Nitrix....it isnt that expensive...you can go to any online supplement shop and get it for like $33....it has some creatine, arginine, citrulline, and some other good stuff...

you should take 3g of arginine 2-3 times a day....so yes, u need to take it at least twice and on an empty stomach....I take 9 pills of nitrix a day

if you want to save money you can go to vitaminshoppe or something and just buy some l-arginine powder

Why do you say not to use glutamine in excessive amounts? The glutemine that is advertised to be in most protein powder is peptide bonded.

Nitrix is a waste of money, and so is everything else in that BSN stack (cellmass, axis HT). Try NO Shotgun or Amplify 02, both those products get great reviews.

Why do you say not to use glutamine in excessive amounts? The glutemine that is advertised to be in most protein powder is peptide bonded.

most of the protein supplements have only 2-3 grams of glutamine per serving....ive heard of people supplementing with at least 10-20 grams of glutamine a day...

Nitrix is a waste of money, and so is everything else in that BSN stack (cellmass, axis HT). Try NO Shotgun or Amplify 02, both those products get great reviews.

Nitrix isnt a waste of money....ive been using it for years and it works great for me...I've also used NOxplode and Cell mass on numerous occassions and they have also worked great for me...

I tried NO shotgun a couple of months ago and felt that it was too intense for me....I threw up on legs day a couple of times bc of it....it also made my lips and ears get really red and tingle...

also amp and shotgun have caffeine so you would only take it before workouts....something like MRI's NO2 of Nitrix can be taken throughout the day bc theres no stimulants

most of the protein supplements have only 2-3 grams of glutamine per serving....ive heard of people supplementing with at least 10-20 grams of glutamine a day...

I've heard the same thing, only it should be glutamine peptide, not straight glutamine powder.

Yes. That is the glutamine that is actually a part of the protein. Not added free form glutamine peptides.

What is wrong with 10-20g of Glut a day in conjunction with NO products?

What is wrong with 10-20g of Glut a day in conjunction with NO products?

There's nothing wrong with it.

Free form glutamine is not the same thing as glutamine that is peptide bound on an amin acid chain. Free form is absorbed faster and used faster.

Same goes for BCAA's. Free form BCAA's are not peptide bound and absorb quickly in the blood in high amounts and helps prevent catabolism.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Free form glutamine is not the same thing as glutamine that is peptide bound on an amin acid chain. Free form is absorbed faster and used faster.

Same goes for BCAA's. Free form BCAA's are not peptide bound and absorb quickly in the blood in high amounts and helps prevent catabolism.

Yep.

That's what I hate about certain protein supplements. They list the amino acid amounts as if they were added free form aminos when in reality it's the amino amounts of the actual protein.

Top Bottom