Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the underground world. Looking to get ready for my Kiting season.

gozokitesurfing

Hows it, I am in the midst of reading the 101 guide but had some questions. I am 22 154lbs and 6'0. My body type is mesomorph. I am a professional kiteboarder looking to get back in top shape for upcoming events during this winters season. I live in Florida and am a very active individual who will spare no expensive to reach my ultimate goal. I would like to hit around 180ish and have a lean mean bmi. I am writing to you all because it seems some of you guys to be very extremely knowledgeable about the world Im looking to get into. Im looking to do it the right way (the smart way). First off back ground info: I currently started taking isotretinoin (accutaine) around 2 weeks ago ,40mg 2 times a day. For breakouts, against my will. Other ppl on the forum take smaller doses while on gear to help with acne relation. Brings me to my first question, I will be okay taking injections but not pills because of liver concerns with both being to harsh? Second My doctor and I have a immaculate relationship, I don't care if he can see scan results of steroid use I will disclose all information so that he may better help monitor my liver as I'm getting blood work done every month. I love my personality and would like to stay away from mood changers as the Accutaine is already messing with my head. Another point to address is I have no Idea where to get the items I will need also.. Diet, Regimen, I will be starting a strict diet of whatever you guys think is suitable (I.E. Calorie count) for my purposes any suggestions would be taken. Regimen 6 days on 1 day off switching up groups everyday. I have no Idea what gear to start with I don't want to push it to hard but I'm a go big or go home type of person. Any sort of info would be appreciated. I know you all are not my own personal trainer so don't feel obliged to help me beyond you own comfort, But I am lost and drowning in questions.

Last edited:
welcome to EF bro! so what's ur training history? steriods aren't really something you want to get into without a solid base of yrs of dedicated lifting. for one and of particular importance to you is joint health. doing steroids can cause rapid growth to muscles and your joints and bones may be more suceptable to injury. something definitely to consider. there are tons of options that you'll see the more research around here. read a bit on the supplements forum for great alternate options to steroids and also research sarms. sarms are friggin great shit.

Top Bottom