Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New DL PR!!!

Nice, so you did get the 245. Great job. Technique can go a long way in the lifts so practice up and work on getting stronger and faster. You might also try working on technique and speed with lighter weight and hitting low box squats and some good mornings (I can't remember the last time I gave someone PL advice here). See how they carry over after a period of including them.

Way to go!

I don't think that you should do singles for a few weeks, maybe 3-6 rep range.

Stay strong SuperQt

Where have I seen that rep scheme before?...Hmm...LOL

Great job on the PR. I knew you had it in you if you lowered the number of reps with the lighter weight. Congratulations.

Last edited:
congrats. i don't doubt for a second you could have done the 255. maybe if you took 225 as a warmup, then skipped right to 255.

superqt4u2nv said:
245 x 1

Went like this

135 x 3
185 x 1
225 x 1
235 x 1
245 x 1
255 x got it off the floor couple of inches
135 x 10
135 x 10
Figured out that there is something off with my form. I am going to work on the form for a while well I am dieting.

if your sticking point is off the floor, start deading standing on a 100lb plate, or use 35's instead of 45's on the bar. do either of these for a month and ill bet you you smoke 275. no joke

Top Bottom