Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My work ethic as a wide receiver

Let's not forget what happens AFTER you catch the ball. The best receivers in the world not only run a good route and catch the ball, but they make people miss run 50 yards while leaving dudes in the dust and score!

I feel that a Randy Moss or a Marvin Harrison workout will be more drills and , yes ploys, but they would deemphasize powerlifting. I think a Marvin Harrison would have a great mile time with his size.

I have somewhat limited knowledge as a football player, but I am an endurance athlete. I don't think football players are endurance athletes. What they are doing is an anaerobic workout (opposed an aerobic/endurance) workout.

Look at Jackie Joyner Cursie. Sucks her Asthmar, but she dominated 100m. Why? Cause it's not an endurance/aerobic event.

As a WR, you have more in common with JJC than with Prefontain. You are doing short/hard runs over and over and over.

Still - endurance training is great for the off-season. I hope you are doing track / field in your offseason and do one long run a week.

Top Bottom