Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many cc's to inject of winstrol V-this crap hurts to inject

What the fuck???

What are we kidding??!! Winny does hurt!!! I have no idea what kind of shit you guys are shooting, but everyone that I know complains about it. I used Stanazolic during my first cycle. Yes it was real. Holograms and sealed box. I shot one cc ED. It got real old, real quick! I would actually feel as the solution entered!!!! It felt like liquid fire. It is not oil based. It is the same as suspension. Does that hurt??? After about three weeks and 21 holes, I decided to drink it. Draw out a cc and drink it. I was not that impressed with the results. No real gains just a little more vascularity. Omna/Sust/Prop doesn't bother me at all. Infact I kinda enjoy the soreness, but winny hurts me.

gore.gif

i wanted to know i brought winstrol desma wen i injected it dont hurt at all were i injected its not sore.is it normal or is it fake

I brought this winstrol desma i injected 50mg today but it dont hurt as they sed it will and not get sore.is it normal or is it doggy

Top Bottom