Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit kobe is the biggest cry baby in the league..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
who the fuck is kobe bryant????

LMAO at Bonds doesn't cry like Kobe. right....Bonds just sits out the season when the pressure is on.

Jordan didn't complain because he got every call...not hating, it's just true. getting too close to MJ = foul

MattTheSkywalker said:
LMAO at Bonds doesn't cry like Kobe. right....Bonds just sits out the season when the pressure is on.

Jordan didn't complain because he got every call...not hating, it's just true. getting too close to MJ = foul

i hated that, fucking jordan used to rape people and they never call it and if you looked at him the wrong way it was a fucking foul.

fistfullofsteel said:
i hated that, fucking jordan used to rape people and they never call it and if you looked at him the wrong way it was a fucking foul.

lol yep, although the entire net worth of the league was on the shoulders of #23, so keeping him on the court made business sense.

The NBA home offices don't want a Spurs Pistons final, that's fo sho....

MattTheSkywalker said:

maybe because he was unguardable? why you think kobe gets all the fucken calls he does.. difference between him and mj was mj wouldn't complain like a little bitch on two way calls..

bonds owns you..

bor i can hardly spell baseball so I don't give a shiiiiit about Bonds.

there were no 2 way calls with MJ, that was the point, jeeezus you are dense. take your anger out on dwight howard bor not the forum.

i became an MJ fan later in his career.. after the first comeback because i knew what i was missing from before he retired....

but... HE PUNCHED REGGIE MILLER and REGGIE GOT THE BOOT!?!?!?! i mean, c'mon... thats fucking blatant... oh, but MJ did decide to sit out the next game.. big fucking deal!!!

Michael got every call there was... regardless, he was the best ever.

MattTheSkywalker said:
bor i can hardly spell baseball so I don't give a shiiiiit about Bonds.

there were no 2 way calls with MJ, that was the point, jeeezus you are dense. take your anger out on dwight howard bor not the forum.

ya there were never any two way calls with mj.. you're right on that one.. i dont even know what dense means.. or bor..

Top Bottom