Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit kobe is the biggest cry baby in the league..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
i saw online when the man from other team hit kobe hard to ground.

is he ok?

Phaded said:
lol @ raja bell getting suspended cause of that dumb shit.. your season ends on saturday.. and kobe is not mvp.. nash is ..

you hear what bryant and raja each said after the incident? Kobe was being his usual fake snide/arrogant self.....Raja was just straightforward. He was sick of kobe being a little punk and phil jackson talking shit to him. He wasn't intimidated by the refs being on kobe's nuts

He should have done alot more, to be honest. It wasn't that hard of a foul

He's the Barry Bonds of basketball. . .got that nasty ass look on his face most of the time, doesn't feel any sense of responsibility to the game or it's fans, cynical douche bag asshole. . .

bonds dont cry like kobe.. he just doesn't talk to anyone.. and many think bonds is the best player ever.. i dont think anyone thinks kobe is the best player ever..

Phaded said:
bonds dont cry like kobe.. he just doesn't talk to anyone.. and many think bonds is the best player ever.. i dont think anyone thinks kobe is the best player ever..

Before Lebron asserted himself this season (and still today), I think there's a lot of people that would put Kobe at the top of the heap in todays NBA. . .I don't but, it's mostly because I friggin hate him.

digimon7068 said:
Before Lebron asserted himself this season (and still today), I think there's a lot of people that would put Kobe at the top of the heap in todays NBA. . .I don't but, it's mostly because I friggin hate him.

No way. Currently I would take several players over Kobe including LeBron, Wade, Nowitzki etc.

If you go back two years, you would have to take Duncan, Garnett, Shaq etc. over Kobe.

bluepeter said:
No way. Currently I would take several players over Kobe including LeBron, Wade, Nowitzki etc.

If you go back two years, you would have to take Duncan, Garnett, Shaq etc. over Kobe.

Hmmm, didn't the guy have almost a hundred point game a few weeks ago??

digimon7068 said:
Hmmm, didn't the guy have almost a hundred point game a few weeks ago??

he took every single shot but like 4 the entire second half..

Top Bottom