Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit kobe is the biggest cry baby in the league..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
he took every single shot but like 4 the entire second half..

Yeah, I know. . .he had like 27 points at half time. Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT like the guy. . .I believe that he probably DID rape that chick in Colorada and he probably belongs in the big house. . .but, I can't deny his talent.

of course.. he's one of the top players in the league.. but watch the game on saturday.. and watch how he cries on every single fucken play that doesn't go his way.. i bet bell punches kobe tonight..

I also favor the Suns to win game 7, but it's alright, the LAkers alreay accomplished much more than anyone thought they would this season. No body thought they'd make the playoffs (including Phaded and Bluewang) but here they are. Everyone thought the Suns were going to run all voer them, and now we're at game 7.

Lebron is a great player at 21, and he'll probably eventually surpass Kobe, but he's not better than Kobe right now.

Of course you guys would take many other players over kobe, you guys are Kobe haters.

skip having the attitudes of people like kobe... i'll stick with the team concept.

DEEEEEEEEEEEETROOOOOOOOOIT BASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

madbomber31 said:
skip having the attitudes of people like kobe... i'll stick with the team concept.

DEEEEEEEEEEEETROOOOOOOOOIT BASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

detroit + spurs = most boring finals ever..

SoreArms said:
I also favor the Suns to win game 7, but it's alright, the LAkers alreay accomplished much more than anyone thought they would this season. No body thought they'd make the playoffs (including Phaded and Bluewang) but here they are. Everyone thought the Suns were going to run all voer them, and now we're at game 7.

Lebron is a great player at 21, and he'll probably eventually surpass Kobe, but he's not better than Kobe right now.

Of course you guys would take many other players over kobe, you guys are Kobe haters.

No dude, other way around. Anyone that says they would take Kobe over anyone in the league right now is hopelessly biased. I was never an MJ fan, I thought he was a prick but I don't let that cloud my judgement. He was the best. Kobe is not the best. He's damn good but he ain't the best.

only thing i like about kobe if his wife.. chick is a fucken dime piece..

Top Bottom