Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit kobe is the biggest cry baby in the league..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

i've never seen a bigger baby in my life.. then when shit happens he blames his teammates cause he's so perfect.. i hope he gets hit by a train.

kobe bryant is very popular here in south america even though he was in jail

no wonder he gets booed in every fucken venue he enters besides staples.. he is the biggest fucken baby in the league.. jordan was never like that crying over calls that could have went both ways ON EVERYFUCKEN CALL.. he shouldn't even be considered for hall of fame...

hatorade like a mothafucka!

he should have passed the ball instead of trying for that winning shot in regulation though. Sometimes he does try a little too much, but I'll take him over any one i nthe league. Anyone!

SoreArms said:
hatorade like a mothafucka!

he should have passed the ball instead of trying for that winning shot in regulation though. Sometimes he does try a little too much, but I'll take him over any one i nthe league. Anyone!

lol @ you taking kobe a person who disembles a dynasty franchise because of his arrogance and immaturity over lebron james..

oh sorearms your lakers lost at home by a team missing 3 starters..

LOL, Shaq left because of his arrogance, not Kobes. He didn't want to take a contract tha would have actaully paid him more than Miami is paying him now. They just told him like it was, he's getting old and is in decline. They wanted him to play 2nd to Kobe's #1. He refused. BTW, the same was asked of Kareem when Magic came to the Lakers. You think Shaq is worth more than Kobe right now? LMAO!

I think Raja Bell is the biggest pussy and idiot in the league. Imagine, almost cost his team the series because he couldn't check his temper. He's lucky the Suns won or I'd bet he's not back in a Suns uniform next year.

SoreArms said:
LOL, Shaq left because of his arrogance, not Kobes. He didn't want to take a contract tha would have actaully paid him more than Miami is paying him now. They just told him like it was, he's getting old and is in decline. They wanted him to play 2nd to Kobe's #1. He refused. BTW, the same was asked of Kareem when Magic came to the Lakers. You think Shaq is worth more than Kobe right now? LMAO!

I think Raja Bell is the biggest pussy and idiot in the league. Imagine, almost cost his team the series because he couldn't check his temper. He's lucky the Suns won or I'd bet he's not back in a Suns uniform next year.

lol @ raja bell getting suspended cause of that dumb shit.. your season ends on saturday.. and kobe is not mvp.. nash is ..

Top Bottom