Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

Sounds good bro junkie. You might wanna add some calve work too bro. Since youre adding int the additional days. Give it some thought bro.
will do zed............you think it would be overkill to throw some iso excersizes in on these day too? Maybe something like Tues-shoulders, Thurs-tris, Sat.-biceps as well as calves and abs these days since all my heavy compound lifts are on Mon-Wed-Fri? Nothing crazy just a couple excersizes with a few sets each with nice controlled form. I feel like i'm recovering fast enough right now:evil:

Abs today

Double crunch/two handed woodchop/ bridge (triset)

15/40lbs 10 each side/ 30 sec

20 min lit on oliptical

Felt a little bloated today during abs struggled a little, need to make sure I'm doing an an circuit twice a week!! Also had pretty nasty lower back pumps especially during the cardio, ten more days on dbol then time to switch to proviron

Taurine and water bro for those pumps.
Keep killin it bro!

yesterday's workout:

Squat: 235x5, 260x5, 280x5, 290x5, 300x3

Bench Press: 190x3, 190x3 (assisted), 190x5, (assisted), 155x8, 155x8, 135x12

Power Clean: 110x5, 120x5, 125x5. 125x5

Pullups: 3 sets of 5

had to cut the workout a little short due to time restraints, my spotter was giving me tips on my bench press technique and i wasted a littel too much time talking with him about training. Also took today off, felt like i would benefit by more resting an extra day instead of overtraining.....so the weekend off then back in the gym on monday fully rested :chomp:

will do zed............you think it would be overkill to throw some iso excersizes in on these day too? Maybe something like Tues-shoulders, Thurs-tris, Sat.-biceps as well as calves and abs these days since all my heavy compound lifts are on Mon-Wed-Fri? Nothing crazy just a couple excersizes with a few sets each with nice controlled form. I feel like i'm recovering fast enough right now:evil:
I think the best thing that I can tell you here is go with how you feel. If you feel like you have the energy, then its prolly ok to go at lightly. But always remember you dont grow in the gym......
And with the boost from all of your "supps" you will feel gr8. But you still need recovery cuz youre prolly working more intensly then usual too.

I think the best thing that I can tell you here is go with how you feel. If you feel like you have the energy, then its prolly ok to go at lightly. But always remember you dont grow in the gym......
And with the boost from all of your "supps" you will feel gr8. But you still need recovery cuz youre prolly working more intensly then usual too.
lol, yeah the gym kinda answered my ? for me that day, that's def too much and i don't wanna overtrain............I'll jus be keepin tues and thurs for calves and abs only

today's workout:

5min. wu on treadmill (light jog 5.0)

Squat: 185x5, 215x5, 235x4, 225x5, 235x5

Bench Press: 195x5, 205x3 (assisted), 205x3, (assisted), 185x5, 185x4 (assisted), 135x10

Power Clean: 95x5, 105x5, 125x5, 130x5, 135x5

Pull-Ups: 4 sets of 5

Close Grip Chin-Up: 2 sets of 5

On a personal note today is my birthday, 31 today! Damn i'm startin to feel old, just wish i started training serious earlier but better late than never i guess. Squat numbers were down because Iv'e been doing them on the smith machine at planet fitness and I finally joined a real gym today lol. I had to feel out were i was on the rack becasue iv'e been doing them on the smith machine for so long, I should be in the 250-260 range so that's what i'll be shooting for niext time. It's crazy how taxing this routine is, doesn't seem like much but those compound lifts wear you down quick!

Top Bottom