Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

abs and calf work today

5 min light jog on 5.0 incline for warmup (agonizing back pumps:mad:)

weight decline sit-up (45lbs)/ Russian Twist sit-up (superset)

3 sets of 15/10

Corkscrew/ Negetive crunch (superset)

3 sets of 10/10

Standing barbel calf raise (smith machine)

225x40 ten sec rest 225x20 tes sec rest 225x15 ten sec rest 225x20

20 min. cardio on oliptical 135-150 heart-rate (more back pumps:mad:)

weighed in at 180lbs today +15 which is good but i'm so bloated that I felt like a pregnant lady trying to do sit-ups lol, back pumps are getting terrible when i attempt to do any cardio, can't wait to drop this dbol not sure if i'll run that again although it does give me great pumps, creatine also bloats the shit outta me so that isn't helping any lol., but io'm all about weight gain and mass right now.

Taurine and water for the pumps bro. Will help considerably.

I use 5 but I tend to get a lot of muscle cramps too...especially if there is clen!

Looking great junkie..keep at it and happy really belated birthday! :)

Taurine and water for the pumps bro. Will help considerably.
will they subside when i drop the dbol? because sun. is my last day then i'll be switching to 50mg proviron ed, if not the were can i get taurine from because i'm gonna be doing more cardio starting monday including incline sprints which would be next to impossible right now

Start with 3 if that does not do it for you go to 5. You can get it at WalMart, most grocery stores and any drug store.

fridays workout

5min. light jog

squat: 185x5, 225x5, 235x5, 245x5, 265x3, 225x8

Bench Press: 205x3, 200x2, 155x10, 155x10, 155x8, 135x11

Power Clean: 105x5, 115x5, 125x5, 135x5, 140x2

Pullups: 6 sets of 5

Dbl bicep cable curl: 4 sets of 10 supersetted with last 4 sets of pullups

5min. lit cardio on oliptical

Chest Press: 80x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x4

My joints were KILLING me on the bench press,and continued to hurt through the Power Cleans, felt like my forearms were gonna explode. This has been steadily gettting worse since i started the program:confused:. I finished the workout the best i could though and through in 4 sets of chest press because I didn't work my chest like I wanted to on the bench press because of my joints. Not sure what to do about this if it keeps getting worse?

Top Bottom