Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

Looking good bro. Your squat outguns your DL. I bet you can add to the DL...:evil:

11 pounds in 2 weeks? nice man thats about where im at too. keep it up, looks like your makin some gains

11 pounds in 2 weeks? nice man thats about where im at too. keep it up, looks like your makin some gains
yeah i'm def making gains but theres gotta be some water weight in there, don't forget i'm on test e/decs/dbol not too mention 15g of creatine a day lol

Looking good bro. Your squat outguns your DL. I bet you can add to the DL...:evil:
yeah def bro.....i was having a problem gripping the bar on the dl but i swicthed my grip to overhand/underhand for a few sets on sat. and it made a huge difference. You'll def be seeing the weight shoot up on dl, it's now become one of my favorites excerisizes

Yep mixe grip fo sho guyz on the DL!
And of course chalk, bring your own if you have to, its worth it!
Keep it up.

yeah def bro.....i was having a problem gripping the bar on the dl but i swicthed my grip to overhand/underhand for a few sets on sat. and it made a huge difference. You'll def be seeing the weight shoot up on dl, it's now become one of my favorites excerisizes

That helps me as well!

yesterdays workout

Deadlift: 175x5, 205x5, 225x5, 235x5, 240x5

Military Press: 90x5, 100x5, 110x5, 115x3/85x7 (dropset), 115x5, 85x10

High Pull (from knees) thanks zed:evil:: 85x5, 95x5, 100x5, 110x5, 110x5, 85x14

Pullups: 5,5,5

Chinup: 5,5,5

Chest Dips: 5 sets of 10

Weighed in at 177 +12lbs. Ive been eating like horse :chomp:, sticking to my diet pretty good but just eating more on top of it, mostly pb sandwiches, and bowls of cereal with 2% milk when i wake up starving in the middle of the night lol. I don't seem to be gaining much fat if any so why not keep eating? I'm looking to gain as much mass as possible before cutting calories back, which i'll probably do around 4 weeks out from the the last set of pics:evil:

Last edited:
I"m also gonna start hitting the gym on tues. and thurs. days as well to hit my abs, i don't feel like i can work them as well as i want at the end of these wokouts. I"m also gonna do a little bit of lit cardio on these days because i'm gaining so fast i'm starting to feel little awkward on the treadmill, this way when i cut calories and start doing hit cardio post-workout and fasted cardio in the morning i don't pass out in 5 minutes lol

I"m also gonna start hitting the gym on tues. and thurs. days as well to hit my abs, i don't feel like i can work them as well as i want at the end of these wokouts. I"m also gonna do a little bit of lit cardio on these days because i'm gaining so fast i'm starting to feel little awkward on the treadmill, this way when i cut calories and start doing hit cardio post-workout and fasted cardio in the morning i don't pass out in 5 minutes lol

Sounds good bro junkie. You might wanna add some calve work too bro. Since youre adding int the additional days. Give it some thought bro.

that is a very good plan... i need to start hitting calves myself...
sounds like your diet is going great as well...

Top Bottom