Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Timer Cycling Sust 250. Change in CC?

Okay I will look into also purchasing the DAA Powerchews and the Forma Stanzol.

Should I keep the 25/25/25/25 dosage for the Clomid though?
I read this from an article: [FONT=&quot]How to take Clomid:[/FONT]
Clomid has a long half-life (possibly 5 days), so there is no need to split up doses throughout the day. If Sustanon has been used and Clomid is commenced 3 weeks after the last injection, I would estimate that androgen levels are low enough to start sending the correct signals. If androgen levels are still a little high, we need to start at a high enough amount that will work or help, even if androgen levels are still a little high. Try 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days.

Is this because my cycle was not a "heavy cycle?"

Thanks for the help.

25 is fine. You could use 50 the first couple days but there is some research showing the effectiveness per mg tapers quickly after 25 mg.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Thank you for all of the info and advice.

My Post-Cycle/Unleashed combo and the HCGenerate are on their way.

I'm purchasing my clomid and Forma Stanzol next week.

Should I start taking all of these at once at 18 days after my last pin?

Thank you for all of the info and advice.

My Post-Cycle/Unleashed combo and the HCGenerate are on their way.

I'm purchasing my clomid and Forma Stanzol next week.

Should I start taking all of these at once at 18 days after my last pin?

You can start the HCGenerate a week before the cycle ends then run all the way thru PCT

Good to know you're taking advice here, PCT is more important than the cycle itself, as it helps solidify your gains.

You can start the HCGenerate a week before the cycle ends then run all the way thru PCT

Good to know you're taking advice here, PCT is more important than the cycle itself, as it helps solidify your gains.

I figure that I don't know much about it so I better take in all the info I can here.

I have a friend that is going to be able to help me purchase stuff when I decide to do another cycle. When he was pinning he didn't do anything at all for a PCT, just kept using.

Top Bottom