Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Timer Cycling Sust 250. Change in CC?

JrodP

I just started my cycle of sust 250 and I'm posting this thread for progress and any tips that I can receive.

I just did my second pin of sust 250 yesterday. I am doing 1cc a week every Monday.
I have thought about going to 1.5 - 2 cc a week as I'm reading mixed things on what to actually run. I've read that it's best to do 1cc twice a week, but then read that sust was made to pin once a week so you can run 2cc. I will be running Nolvadex 3 weeks after last pin at 40/40/20/20 and have been thinking about buying Finnaflex PCT as well. I have not bought my Nolvadex yet and was planning on purchasing it online (any reliable sites would be awesome). If I cannot find it online I do have a backup.

My stats:
25 almost 26 years old
5' 11"
Started at 165 and am up to 175 now since I've started and changed my diet (my weight fluctuates a lot and was doing a cleanse two weeks before I started)
Been active and fit my whole life but have actively been weight lifting/training for the past 4+ years

My workout routine:
Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Legs, shoulders, traps
Thursday - Biceps, triceps
Friday - Total body/cardio (Insanity type workout)

I am running 3 days a week in the mornings and swimming 2-3 days a week in the afternoon.

Monday - Thursday I do the following:
4 workouts as 3 sets
1st set is a build set with a weight that I can lift 3-5 reps
2nd set is a superset in which I can do 10-12 reps of both exercises
3rd set is a burnout of 2 x 40 reps
Then I will usually do abs in between each

My diet:
I am getting as close to 4k calories as I can. I am taking in about 2x my bodyweight in g of protein, 1x my weight in g carbs, and about .5-.75g of fat per day (some days it's a little off and a I don't hit that high of a calorie mark)

I will be posting my progress here, and would appreciate any tips or advice on changes to diet, routine, or cycle.
One main thing is I don't know if I should go up to the 1.5 - 2 cc per week of the sust.

Thanks!

you can run sust at 500 mg a week...

you can start pct on sust a bit earlier... a lot of people do about 18 days after your last pin...

you must change your pct...

clomid 25/25/25/25
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol
daa powerchews

you can get clomid at chemicalneed.com...

mon/wed/fri or eod would be the most efficient pinning schedule to keep your blood levels stable during a sustanon cycle due to the short esters (test propionate and test phenyl propionate) and 14 weeks would be the ideal length since test decanoate takes forever and a day to reach peak blood levels..i'm just over 7 weeks in my sustanon cycle and am just REALLY starting to feel its effects

Thanks for all of the advice. It's great to know. From a lot of the stuff that I've read up on, a lot of people were saying that Nolva was one of the best things for PCT and worked better than Clomid. It's good to get first hand advice.

I've also read good things about the unleased/post cycle stack and it seemed like a good buy.

I will definitely be making adjustments to my PCT and will start with 1.5cc instead (not sure if I have enough for that long of a cycle at 2cc).

Can I do this at 2cc on one pin for the week or should I do it 1cc per pin twice a week?

I have conflicting information.
I've read that the way that Sust250 was made was to prevent someone who was prescribed it from having to pin as often. The compounds were made to last longer allowing you to do it once a week.

Thoughts?

Also, I will definitely be ordering Unleashed and PCT.
Will probably be ordering HCGenerate as well during the cycle.

Thanks again.

Can I do this at 2cc on one pin for the week or should I do it 1cc per pin twice a week?

I have conflicting information.
I've read that the way that Sust250 was made was to prevent someone who was prescribed it from having to pin as often. The compounds were made to last longer allowing you to do it once a week.

Thoughts?

Also, I will definitely be ordering Unleashed and PCT.
Will probably be ordering HCGenerate as well during the cycle.

Thanks again.

It was made that way for people on hrt. Your doing a steroid cycle so you want to have a steady high blood concentration of test. The most effective way that I have found to be effective with sus is to pin 3 xs a week. Although 2 xs is sufficient. I highly reccomend hcgen during cycle and hcg right before pct. Use the pct dylan laid out its solid.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Okay...so here's the update.

I have 2 pins left at 1cc each.

So far I have gained 10 lbs of muscle but 2 lbs of fat as well.

I am planning on starting my PCT about 18 days after my last pin.

Here is what I am planning on:
Unleashed/PCT
HCGenerate
Clomid at 100mg day 1, 60mg 10 days, and 40mg 10 days (Is this accurate or should I change it?)
I'm currently taking 3 capsules a day of Milk Thistle (175mg)

Is there anything at all that I should change, or am I on the right track???

Thank you.

Top Bottom