Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did anyone order the Tyson fight?

PICK3 said:
He'll definetly win tonight.

TYson wins nothing, either way, in the outcome of this fight:

He wins - he was supposed to

He loses - HEs washed up

He maintains composure - well - anyone can control themselves for one night

he doest maintain - hes a nut bag

.....very bad decision to fight THIS particular guy........

vansmack2000 said:
would he fight even if he didnt owe 15 million in taxes?

imo - no.

anyonme who saw the beating he took from Lewis knows hes done

dude was always overated seeing how there was no legitimate competition, hell heavyweight quality the last couple of decades has been sub par all around, damn sure doesn't measure up to the days of Ali, Frasier, Foreman, etc

Tyson is more an entertainer, I always liked seeing him take someones head off, he throws extremly heavy punches that no one else in his era could but he had no finesse or real skill, when he fought a skilled "boxer" rather then a brawler in Lewis he had his ass handed to him, as was the case with Holyfield. He also doesn't respond well when the fight is taken to him like Douglas did, no one had done that before up till Buster

The Shadow said:
imo - no.

anyonme who saw the beating he took from Lewis knows hes done

He did take a beating, but Lennox was a great champion and gave many men beatings. Tyson lasted 7 or 8 rounds, much longer than most of his opponents. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him come back and win a piece of the title. Chris Byrd? John Ruiz? Any day Tyson could knock these guys out with one punch. He's dangerous every time he steps in the ring. That's one of the reasons he draws such a huge attraction.

Looks like Tyson lost lateral movement to me as he aged. He's use to be kind of elusive ... now he's just right in front of you.

Top Bottom