Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn I hate Kobe Bryant

im goin for the sixers too, and i don't care too much for the lakers, but much respect for kobe, i do like him. He is hands down the best player in the league. All around, or in one dimension. No doubt.

Kak,

76ers problem is not Iverson scoring...he'll do that all day. Who else?

Kobe and Fisher were sharper today. The effects of teh layoff are over. They'll get better as the series goes on.

Lakers in 6, but only because they want to win at home.

Sorry but I gotta go with the Lakers cuz Kobe is my favorite player
I guess if you can talk him into playing for the 76'ers I"ll root form them
I still can't believe Lue thinks he can guard iverson though, what a joke

What cracked me up was Iverson and Bryant jawin at each other....I bet they had some words...

I gotta give it up to shaq tonite though..the blocked shots def. fucked with the 76ers driving inside...plus he showed me some range with those 6-8 ft hooks and jump hooks

kak,

Shaq was everywhere. He also passed really well out of the double teams - 8 or 9 assists....and if Fisher keeps making the threes, it's going to cause real problems.

If Mutombo has to guard Shaq one one one....well, Shaq is averaging 36 with double teams, so...take it away and he gets 50.

If they double team with the power forward, Shaq was able to hit Horry on several cuts for dunks tonight. Still, this seems to be the best way to go. A power forward is big and strong and can get his hands upo and cut down Shaq's line of sight.

If they double team with Iverson (which they did a few times), Fisher is open. If the threes fall - they did tonight and Fisher was 15-20 against the Spurs - the Lakers are unbeatable.

I don't see why they double team with Iveson on Shaq. Realistically, it takes Iverson's quickness off the table (Shaq isn't leaving the post) and at 6-0, Shaq can see right over Iverson. It's a dumb strategy.

It comes down to this: the 76ers are playing with MUCH more heart than the Lakers, and making fewer mistakes. But it is obvious that the 76ers are seriously outgunned on both ends of the floor.

If LA can execute better (10 turnovers in the 4th?) these games won't be close. Still, the 76ers have earned some respect from me.

Isn't that what Bill Walton said right after the game ;)
lol, jk
Too bad Shaq didn't get 1 more assist for the triple double or it woulda been even better if he woulda got a quadruple double.
I always kinda thought shaq sucked, and was just good cuz he was huge, but he proved me wrong tonight.
Although I don't count blocking Maculloch as a real block ;)

I agree with you on teh defensive scheme Larry Brown is using..He's got it all wrong right now..he needs to use a quick 3 guard line up to chase the cutters and sharpshooter (personally i like iverson, mckie, and maybe even Raja bell at the 1,2 and 3 spots) and then maybe a Geiger or McCullough at the 4 spot, and Mutombo better start playing better on shaq before they take his defensive player of the year award away from him..

I dont like the doubling down on Shaq either..like you said,he can pass like amother fucker now..If I were Larry Brown, use all 6 fouls on all his post players on Shaq: Geiger, McCullough, Mutombo, Hill...I mean thats 24 fouls to give up on Shaq..and say its a shooting foul 3/4 the time...shaq gets 18 free throws----HE's NOT gonna make 10 of them...so that takes away at least 10-15 points from shaq..

I know I know, Hack-a-Shaq isnt basketball but neither is shaq using his left elbow to elevate off of Mutombo's shoulder for his jump hook so Mutombo cant even jump to put an arm up to blockthe shot...

Top Bottom