Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much progress "should" I have after training for around 6 months?

I've got a lot of confidence in you
I think you'll get great results

log your progress that's the key
this way we can help you the whole way

your diet and your training is crucial
we got a tighten that up to get you as far as you can go

I want you to start up your own log
check out the other logs to on here and look how people are doing

@Tentatum welcome to the eF family.
To start off its important to understand, how old are you now?
and you're not taking any gear or sarms or peptides right?
Two years ago he was a teenager... so 21

@Tentatum welcome to the eF family.
To start off its important to understand, how old are you now?
and you're not taking any gear or sarms or peptides
Thanks for your reply, I´m 19 and not on any gear etc. Maybe also important to mention that my goal isn´t to be super big (even though I have respect for the people who dedicate so much to being that muscular) but rather to just look, feel and be fit.

before and after pictures and setting goals is important
this way you can get the results that you're looking for
I do hate taking pictures but I also do understand that they are probably important so there you go (took them after todays workout so it´s just my bathroom lighting):
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-14 at 16.51.53.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-14 at 16.51.53 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-14 at 16.51.53 (2).jpeg

I know the title I chose for my question probably isn´t the best, but let me just give you a short summary: When I was younger, like 2 years ago, I was a chubby teenager. Not dangerously overweight but chubby. In 2023 I then started weight loss and lost around 15-20kg. At the time my go-to sport was jogging and I am still doing it, but at the beginning of 2024 I also started to get interested in weightlifting. Overall I´ve been doing it consistently for around 6 months but only at home. I´ve modified my plan and included 2-3 other exercises (like bench press) but essentially I am doing the following exercises (excluding legs, not because I don´t train them, but because I want to talk about my upper body here): benchpress with a barbell (all other exercises are done with dumbbells), benchpress, inclinded bench press, flys, triceps press, french press, seal rows, reverse flys, bitepscurls (two exercises), shoulder press, lateral dumbbell raise, push ups. I am doing three sets of each exercise and each exercise around 4 times a week. I am also taking care of my diet, currently eating around 2g of protein per kg body weight, so around 130-140g and in total between 2000-2500

calories a day, depending on how active I am throughout the day. I´ve started benchpressing with a barbell not that long ago and I don´t have anyone to spot me so I am currently doing it with 60kg, If I would go all in, I probably could do at least 70kg. Except for the shoulder and bizeps-only exercises I´ve increased the dumbbell weight steadily, so I started with 8kg at the beginning, now I am at 17.5kg on each dumbbell. I know this question is very theoretical but maybe you can tell me what I can do better, how your progress was etc.
Lot of factors. Diet training genetics etc. You can make crazy progress in 8 weeks bro this here 8 weeks apart

Attachments

• Photo_2024-05-04_03-02-13_PM.png
    Photo_2024-05-04_03-02-13_PM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 32
Top Bottom