Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn I hate Kobe Bryant

Kobe aint the best player in the NBA, A.I is better.

But watch out cause the best player in the NBA next year will be T-MAC no doubt.

Jack Burton said:
Kobe aint the best player in the NBA, A.I is better.

But watch out cause the best player in the NBA next year will be T-MAC no doubt.

T-MAC??? YEAH RIGHT. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF HIS COUSIN? A LITTLE GUY NAMED VINCE!!! WELL HE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN I HATE A.I......V.C. IS THE BEST.

LAKERS WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN.

Sixers have no chance

Shaq sucks he just big WTF!!! He is quicker and has better footwork than any other center in the league. He is also the best passing center. Plus hes 350 fucking lbs

Mutumbo is the Def player of the year and does not have a prayer vs Shaq one on one.

Factor in Kobes age, he is leaps and bounds better than A I and V C

BIG DOG

E MAIL ME BITCH......WHATS UP WITH YOU KNOW WHAT.

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID EXCEPT THE LAST SENTENCE ABOUT V.C.

HE IS THE MAN!!!

I dont think anyone can say iverson is better then kobe. he is a great player, but for one, hes not as well rounded. Second , he shoots usually a pretty miserable percentage, in which kobe does not. As far as vince, i think hes way too hot and cold to be considered the best player. Hes still an immature player and settles for way too many really bad jump shots. Now McGrady is becoming one of the best players in the league, because, like Kobe, he is incredibly well rounded and passes well, rebounds, blocks shots, and has an inside outside game. Both are impressive.

Kobe is the best player in the NBA, hands down.
but we can't say who's gonna be the best next year cuz well I dunno if Kobe is better than Jordan, and what if Jordan makes his comeback ;)

First of all, Kobe is a punk. BUT, that is because he's so young and has gotten so much at an early age. Jordan had some of the same problems when he first entered the league. I remember well because I was a Bulls fan before he came along. I loved his abilities, but not the me, me, me attitude on the court. One thing that helped Jordan was he didn't win a title so quickly. That may hurt Kobe more than it helps him, but only time will tell.

Anyway, I hate the Lakers, but they are the better team. If they stay focused, I don't think the Sixers have a shot. I hope I'm wrong, because I really enjoy that team and Iverson (even if I was pulling for the Bucks...gotta love a bunch of no-names [well almost no-names] doing so much together!).

Iverson is a good guy, no matter what people think about his appearance or past behaviors (when he was a youngin like Kobe).

llllllllll lll lll lll llllllllllll llllllllllllll lllllllllllll
llllllllll lll lll lll ll lll lll lll lll
lllllllll lll lll lll ll lllllllll lllllllllllll llllllllllllll
llllllllll lllllllllllll lll ll lll lll lll lll
llllllllll lll lll lll ll lll lll lll lll
llllllllll lll lll lll ll llllllllllll lll lll llllllllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll
llllllllll llllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
76ers
:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :o

so much for that, well ai is badd but it takes a team to win a championship.LAKERS ALL THE WAY .yes i am from la as a matter of fact
:D

Top Bottom