Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th Cycle

KRJ

Looking for some feedback on my next/4th cycle.

Stats:
6'1

Previous cycles consisted of:
Test E
Test E, D-Bol
Test E, D-Bol, Winny

Goal for this cycle is to get bigger and stronger, Here is the game plan.

1-14 Test E 500mg (Split Sun/Thur)
1-12 Deca 400mg (Split Sun/Thur)
1-4 D-Bol 30mg/day (Split AM/PM)
9-14 Winstrol 50mg/day (Split AM/PM)

Arimidex, and Caber on cycle. N-AC and Liv-52 while on the orals.

Thanks for all the input guys.

Looking for some feedback on my next/4th cycle.

Stats:
6'1

Previous cycles consisted of:
Test E
Test E, D-Bol
Test E, D-Bol, Winny

Goal for this cycle is to get bigger and stronger, Here is the game plan.

1-14 Test E 500mg (Split Sun/Thur)
1-12 Deca 400mg (Split Sun/Thur)
1-4 D-Bol 30mg/day (Split AM/PM)
9-14 Winstrol 50mg/day (Split AM/PM)

Arimidex, and Caber on cycle. N-AC and Liv-52 while on the orals.

Thanks for all the input guys.

that's an awfully wet cycle bro... its going to be pretty sloppy, even running winstrol on the back end... why not kickstart with tbol instead or run npp instead of deca? adding sarms would fully enhance it and keep the gains clean... are you set on dbol and deca both or would you want to change one of them out and make it a bit cleaner? let me know and i'll fix this for you so it's the most effective and keepable for you bro... do you want clean size gains?

I am pretty set on the Test and Dbol, love the way I feel on them. I would be open to changing the Deca tho. My research and cycle progression is what lead me to choose it in the first place. I thought about NPP but I don't like the idea of pinning every other day. I work on the road a lot, so that is not ideal. I also looked into Primo and EQ, but the cost of running them for 16+ weeks at an effective dose adds up quite quickly. Money isn't tight by any means, but at the same time I don't want to blow a shit ton of cash if I don't have too. I am open to suggestions.

Also, I ran the triple stack with LGD a couple months ago. I would prefer to keep the sarms for in between cycles.

you can keep sarms for your bridge, but I would add S4 to the cycle at the very least. Sarms are awesome to have on cycle, as they totally maximize your gains

Your cycle will be wet, but will work well for your goals. Keep in mind that Deca takes forever to clear and is the hardest compound to recover from. You will need a solid PCT in place.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

This cycle will be so much cleaner for you and you will get the types of gains you are wanting except they will be far more keepable... I did include gw because running it with eq is something that you MUST do bro... it's the combo that is one you have to uitilize... Also, finish with winstrol and clean up the gains at the end of the cycle... This will be a a far better cycle for you...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators