Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/oral cycle

there is way too much water retention
next time you use a different steroid

I hope you will put up a log Journal
this way we can see what you look like and more info on yourself

at your age it's important to get your diet on point
you also need to get your training where it should be

2 big things I would change here are reducing the cycle length to 12 weeks and using N2Guard instead of just milk thistle for liver. N2Guard includes milk thistle and 43 other key ingredients including TUDCA and NAC.

What do you have planned for PCT?

I have been into bodybuilding for about 6 years now and have already run a beginner Test E only cycle dosed at 500mg/week for 15 weeks. In winter I am planning my second cycle, a stack of Test E and Deca and I am planning on throwing in an oral like Dbol for a kickstart. I am 24, 6'2 (188cm) and weigh 195lbs (88kg). The cycle would be following:

16 weeks
Test E 300mg/week 16 weeks
Deca 500mg/week 14-16 weeks
Dbol 30mg/day 4-5 weeks

Adex for AI
Milk thistle for Liver support

Test combined with deca skyrockets your estrogen that's why I keen on keeping the dosages low. If you think I should bump up the Test please let me know. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
I like test to match deca

I have been into bodybuilding for about 6 years now and have already run a beginner Test E only cycle dosed at 500mg/week for 15 weeks. In winter I am planning my second cycle, a stack of Test E and Deca and I am planning on throwing in an oral like Dbol for a kickstart. I am 24, 6'2 (188cm) and weigh 195lbs (88kg). The cycle would be following:

16 weeks
Test E 300mg/week 16 weeks
Deca 500mg/week 14-16 weeks
Dbol 30mg/day 4-5 weeks

Adex for AI
Milk thistle for Liver support

Test combined with deca skyrockets your estrogen that's why I keen on keeping the dosages low. If you think I should bump up the Test please let me know. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
@dasko187 you have to select next cycle carefully specially the time when you start it......put up a log so we can help you better.......

Top Bottom