Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/11 NFL: Chicago at Pittsburgh

swole

They say revenge is best served cold. The Bears can put payback on the menu Sunday, recalling their 17-12 lossback on September 13, 1998, when they face the Steelers at Heinz Field.

Pittsburgh brings a 7-5 overall mark (3-2 in the division) into this game versus a Chicago team carrying a 9-3 record.

Oddsmakers like the Steelers in this one, opening the line at 4 in favor of Pittsburgh. They are 6-6 ATS this season, while the Bears are 8-3-1. The total, which is 12-0 to the OVER in Steelers games and 2-10 to the OVER in Bears games, has been set at 31.5.

Chicago won at home against Green Bay last game as 6-point favorites, tallying a score of 19-7. The total sailed under.

The Steelers lost to Cincinnati 38-31 as 3-point favorites. That contest went over the closing total.

The Bears need some production from their passing game. They rank 32nd in the league, averaging 122.1 yards per game through the air. The receivers need to make some plays this week.

Some trends to consider:
Chicago is 1-9-0 OU in its last 10 games
Chicago is 1-7-0 OU in its last 8 away
Chicago is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 games after being 3.5 to 7 point favorites
Chicago is 4-1-1 ATS in its last 6 away games
Pittsburgh is 5-0-0 OU in its last 5 at home
Pittsburgh is 5-0-0 SU in its last 5 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
Pittsburgh is 5-0-0 ATS in its last 5 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
Pittsburgh is 5-1-0 ATS in its last 6 games after scoring 31 to 40 points

Next up:
Chicago home to Atlanta, Sunday, December 18
Pittsburgh at Minnesota, Sunday, December 18

You're giving the Bears 6!?!?!? Shit I saw 4 in the paper and I was like, I'm betting that for sure!

I have no luck with this karma bookie shit...I curse the day I ever came upon this forum CURSE CURSE CURSE.

Have a nice day Ill be back when i fill up again

I find it funny how Swole asks me to place more bets when he knows the only thing i do is bet and lose and make him more karma wealthier!!! He doesnt help my disease!

Top Bottom