Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/22 nfl jets @ pats 4 pm est

Needto, Say "Show me the Karma!!!" or Cane wont pay.

HAY You are forgetting something bro. I am ext elite mody mod up in this bitch. I can click the little pay out button on this event and force him to pay out any time i want lololololol

Out of respect for my boy cain and fellow mods I would not do that though. Unless I had to. :D

HAY You are forgetting something bro. I am ext elite mody mod up in this bitch. I can click the little pay out button on this event and force him to pay out any time i want lololololol

Out of respect for my boy cain and fellow mods I would not do that though. Unless I had to. :D

u could have settled it bro..idk

i went out when it was 24-0 .. jets almost made it respectful i see

u could have settled it bro..idk

i went out when it was 24-0 .. jets almost made it respectful i see

yeah, the 3rd qtr the jets got rolling a bit, but NE was able to deliver a knock out punch, courtesy of Sanchez.
Without Sanchez throwing all these picks the Jets are a better team. Which leaves me wondering had they sat him this year and started Clemens to just control the ball, because they already have a good running game.

Who knows? This is the Jets after all

yeah, the 3rd qtr the jets got rolling a bit, but NE was able to deliver a knock out punch, courtesy of Sanchez.
Without Sanchez throwing all these picks the Jets are a better team. Which leaves me wondering had they sat him this year and started Clemens to just control the ball, because they already have a good running game.

Who knows? This is the Jets after all

clemens sucks also

if they had a decent qb, no doubt in my mind they would be playoff team with that run game and defense

sanchez is killing them thou

Top Bottom