Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 NCAAF #1 Texas @ #7 Texas Tech 8:00PM ABC BIG GAME OF THE WEEK

SLAYER69!

The Texas Longhorns and the Texas Tech Red Raiders will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Jones AT&T Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Longhorns listed as 4-point favorites versus the Red Raiders, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Texas needed a big defensive stand in the fourth quarter to overcome a pair of late mistakes by Colt McCoy to hang on for a tough 28-24 win over Oklahoma State in Week 9.

The Longhorns failed to cover the 11.5-point spread, while the final score played UNDER the day's posted total of 66.5.

Graham Harrell passed for 386 yards and five touchdowns as Texas Tech breezed past Kansas 63-21 in Week 9.

The Red Raiders easily covered the 2-point spread, while the combined score played OVER the day's posted total of 68.5.

Current streak:
Texas has won 8 straight games.
Texas Tech has won 8 straight games.

Team records:
Texas: 8-0 SU, 7-1 ATS
Texas Tech: 8-0 SU, 3-2-1 ATS

Texas most recently:
When playing in November are 7-3
When playing on turf are 9-1
After outgaining opponent are 9-1
When playing within the conference are 9-1

Texas Tech most recently:
When playing in November are 7-3
When playing on turf are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 8-2
When playing within the conference are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Texas Tech
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas's last 5 games when playing Texas Tech
Texas is 20-2 SU in its last 22 games on the road
Texas Tech is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Texas Tech is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas Tech's last 5 games when playing Texas
Texas Tech is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Texas

Tough game.. My heart goes to the Red Raiders and very few teams win in Lubbock. However, Texas is one of the only teams that has a winning record there.

Tough game.. My heart goes to the Red Raiders and very few teams win in Lubbock. However, Texas is one of the only teams that has a winning record there.

DOUBTER

I know your a Red Raider and i hope that you take Tex down this week bro, sad fact I'm a Cowboy and we will see you next week at your place SHOOTOUT..............

Go Tech (this week) only way we would have a shot is you beat Texas and we beat you 3 way tie of course that means we both have to beat O.U. just sortin out the mess.......bottom line is you are in control of your destiny so don't freakin lose NO PRESSURE

Mike Leach along with Bob Stoops at O.U. and Mark Mangino at K.U. all a part of Bill Snyders philosophy when they were assistants at K-State then they were all under Btoops at O.U.. big 12 4 teams in the top 10 thats huge SHUT-UP HATERS

DOUBTER

I know your a Red Raider and i hope that you take Tex down this week bro, sad fact I'm a Cowboy and we will see you next week at your place SHOOTOUT..............

Go Tech (this week) only way we would have a shot is you beat Texas and we beat you 3 way tie of course that means we both have to beat O.U. just sortin out the mess.......bottom line is you are in control of your destiny so don't freakin lose NO PRESSURE

Mike Leach along with Bob Stoops at O.U. and Mark Mangino at K.U. all a part of Bill Snyders philosophy when they were assistants at K-State then they were all under Btoops at O.U.. big 12 4 teams in the top 10 thats huge SHUT-UP HATERS

Agree with all your comments except anything abuot OSU winning and Leach as KSU

He was under Stoops but came straight to OU from Kentucky??

Top Bottom