Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Training Diet Log

Pull/Shoulders
seal rows: 15-12-12
reverse flys: 10-9-11
concentration curls (26lbs dumbbell): 9-8-7
bizeps curls (one 38.5lbs dumbbell): 11-6-9
bizeps curls (26lbs dumbbell): 5-7
lateral raises (26lbs dumbbell): 7-9-10
push-ups: 40-20-10
-
It honestly hurts my ego a bit that I have to use less weight for the shoulder/bizeps exercises but I know that it is kind of normal and I know eben better that when I stay consistent progress will follow... Plus I got a new personal push-ups PR (40 reps)!
@Tentatum volume is good dont worry about ego you will get on this :)

I'm back from my vacation in the beautiful country of 🇮🇸 and already moved out, therefore the past few weeks have been quite eventful. Yesterday however I managed to go to a gym for the first time and I already have a plan in mind how to exercise. Of course I am not sure about it but I am just going to try it out
we missed you @Tentatum
lets start updating us in the log, waiting on you bro :)

So far I reall enjoy the gym...Someone said it lacks of some machines, but for me every machine is more than I´ve used before so I am totally fine with it. Today I tried doing a full upper body workout (so biceps, triceps, back, shoulders, core) that would have included 14 exercises, however at the end of the day I just did 10 of them (my muscles simply were too tired to do dips/pull-ups for example). The workout took me around an hour, so I guess the 14 exercises would have taken me 90min...A good working out time imo. I´ll probably work out here 3-4 times a week and 1-2 times at home then.

WhatsApp Image 2024-10-16 at 14.17.50.jpeg

So far I reall enjoy the gym...Someone said it lacks of some machines, but for me every machine is more than I´ve used before so I am totally fine with it. Today I tried doing a full upper body workout (so biceps, triceps, back, shoulders, core) that would have included 14 exercises, however at the end of the day I just did 10 of them (my muscles simply were too tired to do dips/pull-ups for example). The workout took me around an hour, so I guess the 14 exercises would have taken me 90min...A good working out time imo. I´ll probably work out here 3-4 times a week and 1-2 times at home then.

View attachment 148679
@Tentatum good you gotta enjoy the training bro :)
i want to see you share some exercises can you?

Top Bottom