Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

Did I not mention this? Lol

So she has been having alot of female issues. Bad cramps with no period. No period isn't a surprise because of gear but the cramps last for days and no meds help. Found her uterus was enlarged and her lining is thick. They tested everything but her uterus for cancer. All was negative. The biopsy was the uterus test. Her bloods show she's pre pubescent, pre menopause, post menopause and test is higher than a trans male(duh). So she having a hysterectomy on the 13th but the biopsy was to see if there is cancer in the uterus so they know how to approach it. Then she's getting boobs on the 22nd. So she's out of commission for 6-8 weeks. Looking into bpc-517 to help aid recovery.

Did I not mention this? Lol

So she has been having alot of female issues. Bad cramps with no period. No period isn't a surprise because of gear but the cramps last for days and no meds help. Found her uterus was enlarged and her lining is thick. They tested everything but her uterus for cancer. All was negative. The biopsy was the uterus test. Her bloods show she's pre pubescent, pre menopause, post menopause and test is higher than a trans male(duh). So she having a hysterectomy on the 13th but the biopsy was to see if there is cancer in the uterus so they know how to approach it. Then she's getting boobs on the 22nd. So she's out of commission for 6-8 weeks. Looking into bpc-517 to help aid recovery.
@dadbod82 darn i really wanted to see her on stage again soon

this means shes out of commission for how long?

Top Bottom