Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Cutting Log

looks good excited to see how this strategy pays off for you

07/16/24

Weight 263.2

Morning Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 58min

Can already feel the semaglutide decreasing the appetite after only 1 day. Had two greek yogurts this morning with a couple bites of leftover steak and stomach was feeling it. Went and did a nice cardio session. Sweated like I race horse. That ostazol and cardazol sure heat up the body pretty fast. Sure makes for a good preworkout. Will be shooting for about 1750 cals today. About 400 cals per meal is the goal. Lots of fiber and some fresh fruit with my chicken and tuna for the day. Tomorrow is leg day so will be interesting to see how the quads look fully carb depleted. Everyone have a nice day at the gym and get huge!!!

07/16/24

Weight 263.2

Morning Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 58min

Can already feel the semaglutide decreasing the appetite after only 1 day. Had two greek yogurts this morning with a couple bites of leftover steak and stomach was feeling it. Went and did a nice cardio session. Sweated like I race horse. That ostazol and cardazol sure heat up the body pretty fast. Sure makes for a good preworkout. Will be shooting for about 1750 cals today. About 400 cals per meal is the goal. Lots of fiber and some fresh fruit with my chicken and tuna for the day. Tomorrow is leg day so will be interesting to see how the quads look fully carb depleted. Everyone have a nice day at the gym and get huge!!!
@RoidRage69 Good updates bro....

Sounds like a good plan. That semaglutide must make a huge difference when someone of your size is only eating 1750 calories. Love that you are adding fresh fruit too. Great nutrition and hydrating.

Sounds like a good plan. That semaglutide must make a huge difference when someone of your size is only eating 1750 calories. Love that you are adding fresh fruit too. Great nutrition and hydrating.
Yeah this low cal day will be on non lifting days. I am going to see if I can eat 2250 cals tomorrow for leg day.

07/16/24

Weight 263.2

Morning Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 58min

@RoidRage69 cardio is doing it bro right? i think you going to next level here

Jesus mother of God, you did 320 with overheads? Dude that's absolute beast mode

Top Bottom