Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Cutting Log

07/18/24

Weight 258.6

Morning Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 47min

Feels good to be losing weight so fast. Also eating pretty good right now. Leftover King Salmon, Protein Shake, and Greek Salad.

Attachments​

• IMG_4692.jpeg
    IMG_4692.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Nice

I go up and down depending on what meals I select for the day I average around 230-290g of protein I feel between that range is great and anything over that is just overkill.
The least amount of anything you can put into your body for results is the best way to go IMO. More is not better. Whether it be gear or food.

07/20/24

Weight 259.3

Chest/Tri's

HS Bench Warmup
50x25
Chest Press LF Machine Warmup
100x20
160x15
HS Incline Press
180x20
270x10
360x10
360x8x2
Fly Machine LF
250x15
265x12
265x10

Bodyweight Dips
BWx20
BWx15
DB Overhead Tricep Ext.
105x15
120x12
Treadmill 36min

Had a decent day today. Definitely extremely carb depleted atm. Machine Flys felt strong at 250 so went up 15 lbs for a PR and got out 12 and 10 reps with good stretch. Dips felt pretty decent. No shoulder pain which I will take on any day!!! Got out 2 more reps on overhead DB tricep ext with my max weight today which was surprising. I figured that the dips would have pre exhausted my tris so bad but I had the strength to keep going. All in all a good workout. Felt big and swole. Can't wait to get Tren and Test No Ester on board next week. Really looking forward to daily shorts of the short acting test will be taking 1.5 hours before hitting the gym. Tren should really help as well. Only eating about 1750-2000 cals per day. Today will be a larger cal day as going out to dinner with father. Sat is always a big meal day for me. I should have about 2500-3000 cals for the day. Most of it for my dinner meal. Had two greek yogurts for brekky and just finished 10 oz chicken breast and 1 cup long grain rice. My next meal will be lamb chops, greek rice, pita bread, tziki sauce, and Greek salad. Not sure how much I will be able to down as the semaglutide really limits the amount of food you can put in your stomach before it says no more. Okj everyone have a nice weekend and get big and shredded with me!!!

The least amount of anything you can put into your body for results is the best way to go IMO. More is not better. Whether it be gear or food.
1000% agree that is my enitre outlook as well, I think the sport it just people who use in general if they took that approach, way less people would die or get hurt ad a result of abuse.

07/20/24

Weight 259.3

Chest/Tri's

HS Bench Warmup
50x25
Chest Press LF Machine Warmup
100x20
160x15
HS Incline Press
180x20
270x10
360x10
360x8x2
Fly Machine LF
250x15
265x12
265x10

Bodyweight Dips
BWx20
BWx15
DB Overhead Tricep Ext.
105x15
120x12
Treadmill 36min

Had a decent day today. Definitely extremely carb depleted atm. Machine Flys felt strong at 250 so went up 15 lbs for a PR and got out 12 and 10 reps with good stretch. Dips felt pretty decent. No shoulder pain which I will take on any day!!! Got out 2 more reps on overhead DB tricep ext with my max weight today which was surprising. I figured that the dips would have pre exhausted my tris so bad but I had the strength to keep going. All in all a good workout. Felt big and swole. Can't wait to get Tren and Test No Ester on board next week. Really looking forward to daily shorts of the short acting test will be taking 1.5 hours before hitting the gym. Tren should really help as well. Only eating about 1750-2000 cals per day. Today will be a larger cal day as going out to dinner with father. Sat is always a big meal day for me. I should have about 2500-3000 cals for the day. Most of it for my dinner meal. Had two greek yogurts for brekky and just finished 10 oz chicken breast and 1 cup long grain rice. My next meal will be lamb chops, greek rice, pita bread, tziki sauce, and Greek salad. Not sure how much I will be able to down as the semaglutide really limits the amount of food you can put in your stomach before it says no more. Okj everyone have a nice weekend and get big and shredded with me!!!
@RoidRage69 carb depletion SUCKS bro i hate it sooooo much
you gots to add protein powder to that yogurt, do anything possible to up the protein during the semaglutide so anabolism stays

@RoidRage69 carb depletion SUCKS bro i hate it sooooo much
you gots to add protein powder to that yogurt, do anything possible to up the protein during the semaglutide so anabolism stays
I forgot today. I did have 10 grams BCAA while working out and 15 grams glutamine after though.

Top Bottom