Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

Well she got:
3rd in 40+ BB heavy weight
4th in 35+ BB heavy weight
3rd in 40+ Physique B
3rd in 35+ Physique B
Did not place in either figure class

She said she's not giving them a choice next time. She's going to make sure that have to choose her.

i was updating her posing coach amd missed the 35+ BB pic. But the girl in the first pic on the right took 1st. Girl in the 3rd pic with the split colored hair took 2nd in both and I don't remember who took 3rd.

Compress_20240720_170440_0893.jpg
Compress_20240720_170441_1756.jpg
Compress_20240720_170442_2590.jpg

Well she got:
3rd in 40+ BB heavy weight
4th in 35+ BB heavy weight
3rd in 40+ Physique B
3rd in 35+ Physique B
Did not place in either figure class

She said she's not giving them a choice next time. She's going to make sure that have to choose her.

i was updating her posing coach amd missed the 35+ BB pic. But the girl in the first pic on the right took 1st. Girl in the 3rd pic with the split colored hair took 2nd in both and I don't remember who took 3rd.

View attachment 146058View attachment 146059View attachment 146060
@dadbod82 she got robbed bro
she looks amazing on stage much better than the other girls, she should be 1-2 if you ask me

we gotta hit his show harder next time
lets get her posing in and get her dialed in for the next show

The amount of athletes these days around the country blows my mind in any type of sport or competition it's getting tougher and tougher so she should be proud of herself
of course a big part of it is we have 333 million people so to get third place at anything is a hell of an accomplishment

Top Bottom