Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Anavar Cycle Log

Ok so these arrived today. Are they better then the last ones I got that you all were not keen on? Does this look legit?

Attachments

• 20240710_122059.jpg
    20240710_122059.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 20240710_122055.jpg
    20240710_122055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 197
  • 20240710_122049.jpg
    20240710_122049.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
Ok so these arrived today. Are they better then the last ones I got that you all were not keen on? Does this look legit?
@Dpog77 thats good looking pharmaqo
did you get that form domestic-supply.com bro?

love the touchdown pictures thanks for the share bro :)

hows the diet training also share

@Dpog77 thats good looking pharmaqo
did you get that form domestic-supply.com bro?

love the touchdown pictures thanks for the share bro :)

hows the diet training also share
I did not get it from them. I ordered it almost a month ago just happened to grab this brand from the source. I will go through your guys going forward this took forever in transit.

Ok so the Anavar arrived. I was hoping someone could legitimate this? Do these look like the real thing?

Magnum Pharmaceuticals

If this is legit I will be taking 40mg per day
20 sublingual in the am on workout days and 20mg pm

On non workout days I will do 20am and 20pm

Should I start with less of a dose for the first week?
Great pics

I did not get it from them. I ordered it almost a month ago just happened to grab this brand from the source. I will go through your guys going forward this took forever in transit.
@Dpog77 all good seems legit bro but hard to say since i dont trust non-approved source, too many issues in past

so you starting the cycle when bro?

I started two days ago w the other one so I did a 1.5 days of that and finished with 20mg of the Pharmaqo yesterday. So 1st full day on Pharmaqo will be today with a sublingual 20mg before the guy and 20mg PM.

Already noticing it is harder to sleep at night. Mind seems to not turn off. Will this subside?
@Dpog77 you dont need to do sublingual on orals, its not needed bro waste

on the harder sleep, on what on test?

Top Bottom