Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT blast planning log

Alright so doc put me in this new sleep medication and I can safely say I won’t be taking it anymore. Makes me to groggy in the mornings. So missed Monday and Tuesday but I was back it this morning. Shoulder day:

Hammer shoulder press: 45x15 70x12 80x10 90x10
Shoulder shrug: 220x15 220x15 220x15 220x12
Lateral raise: 4 sets of 15 with 15 pounds
Reverse fly: 85x15 100x15 100x15 100x12
Facepull: 4 sets of 15 120 pounds
N2bm makes a great sleeping product I take it and it works really good.

Alright so doc put me in this new sleep medication and I can safely say I won’t be taking it anymore. Makes me to groggy in the mornings. So missed Monday and Tuesday but I was back it this morning. Shoulder day:

Hammer shoulder press: 45x15 70x12 80x10 90x10
Shoulder shrug: 220x15 220x15 220x15 220x12
Lateral raise: 4 sets of 15 with 15 pounds
Reverse fly: 85x15 100x15 100x15 100x12
Facepull: 4 sets of 15 120 pounds
You the man bro

Alright so took a few days off because of the holiday week. Just been relaxing with wife and kids. July 4th was pretty crazy here. People shooting fireworks til 2am. Not to mention it’s been super hot and super dry there were a lot of fires. There was even one near our house. I like watching them but it’s impossible to sleep due to the noise. Well that’s all calmed down now. Meal prep is attached. Tomorrow will be back to normal schedule. Chest and triceps and I plan to hit it hard.

Attachments

• 74206504433__0EBF8D69-2387-46D7-AE59-F9AF0FFA49F6.fullsizerender.jpeg
    74206504433__0EBF8D69-2387-46D7-AE59-F9AF0FFA49F6.fullsizerender.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 120
one of the things that you need to get away from is being addicted to sleeping medications
Yeah I am trying too. The military lifestyle I believe contributed to the sleep issues with all the sleep deprivation. I am out now so I am working on getting sleep under control.

Alright so took a few days off because of the holiday week. Just been relaxing with wife and kids. July 4th was pretty crazy here. People shooting fireworks til 2am. Not to mention it’s been super hot and super dry there were a lot of fires. There was even one near our house. I like watching them but it’s impossible to sleep due to the noise. Well that’s all calmed down now. Meal prep is attached. Tomorrow will be back to normal schedule. Chest and triceps and I plan to hit it hard.
Yeah I am trying too. The military lifestyle I believe contributed to the sleep issues with all the sleep deprivation. I am out now so I am working on getting sleep under control.
@BrightFuture get the sleep controlled thats key
you taking valerian root or melatonin?

@BrightFuture get the sleep controlled thats key
you taking valerian root or melatonin?
Those don’t do anything for me. Sleep has gotten a lot better since leaving military but I do occasionally have some problems. Nothing like it was before though.

Alright so slept really good last night! Today was chest day. One major note, I did the bench press and I just can’t seem to get the chest activation I want without a wider grip. The wider grip I feel puts a lot of strain on my shoulder so I think moving forward I am just going accept that bench pressing isn’t for me. Will replace barbell bench with dumbbell bench instead. Truthfully, dumbbell bench probably aligns with my body goals more anyway.

Barbell bench: 135x8 145x8 155x8
Incline hammer chest press: 70x12 80x10 90x8 95x6
Machine fly: 4 sets of 12 135 pounds
Dumbbell incline fly: 4 sets of 12 30 pounds

Tricep pump work and 30 minutes of cardio at the end. Diet is still in check! I also wanted to say that my libido is ridiculous. Like I am 21 years old again and it’s very distracting.

Alright so slept really good last night! Today was chest day. One major note, I did the bench press and I just can’t seem to get the chest activation I want without a wider grip. The wider grip I feel puts a lot of strain on my shoulder so I think moving forward I am just going accept that bench pressing isn’t for me. Will replace barbell bench with dumbbell bench instead. Truthfully, dumbbell bench probably aligns with my body goals more anyway.

Barbell bench: 135x8 145x8 155x8
Incline hammer chest press: 70x12 80x10 90x8 95x6
Machine fly: 4 sets of 12 135 pounds
Dumbbell incline fly: 4 sets of 12 30 pounds

Tricep pump work and 30 minutes of cardio at the end. Diet is still in check! I also wanted to say that my libido is ridiculous. Like I am 21 years old again and it’s very distracting.
@BrightFuture libido up is perfect bro :) thats hot
with your volume you're going to kill it

Top Bottom