Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many guys on steroids at ur gym?

Chill Trojan

somebody must have shares in anadrol production where i train
of a regular 50 odd guys who i see week in week out i estimate at least 30 are doing anadrol
trouble is 1 guy had astroke last week and now similar stories are emerging
btw i train natural switching between a 5x5 and HST as and when its appropriate
ive noticed most of the users are young bucks who want everything yesterday and just havent got the patience to train smart its a major military operation 4 me to get anywhere near thee bench press station on a monday but on friday its empty im pretty certain these guys only train chest and bi's
as an older guy with good strength and definition 1 or 2 of them have listened to me and switched to my style of training and foreward planning i just hope more will convert
anyone had similar experiences and tips to help these young uns channel there energy into a more productive training regime?

of a regular 50 odd guys who i see week in week out i estimate at least 30 are doing anadrol
ive noticed most of the users are young bucks who want everything yesterday and just havent got the patience to train smart its a major military operation 4 me to get anywhere near thee bench press station on a monday but on friday its empty im pretty certain these guys only train chest and bi's
as an older guy with good strength and definition 1 or 2 of them have listened to me and switched to my style of training and foreward planning i just hope more will convert
anyone had similar experiences and tips to help these young uns channel there energy into a more productive training regime?

I guess it's true that Monday is international bench-press-day.

why would you care what others are doing? you are doing great, thats all i would focus on. these young guys will disappear from the gym scene once they find out what it takes. your good. thats good enough.

They all party on the weekends and try to make up for on mon. But yull find the dedicated ones there on a friday night at 9. Best time to train

How can you tell if someone is on steroids?

There are quite a few people at my fitness center that are very top heavy. They only do chest, biceps and shoulders. I see them doing lateral lifts and shit with dumbells. They never work legs or back. Can these guys be on steroids?

There are only about five guys at my gym who do squats, only seen three others do deadlift and two guys do cleans. We do have a few atheletes at my gym that work very very hard though. They're always doing lunges and core type exercises.

I think at my gym theres about 10 or 15.
I knowfor sure 5 or 6 because I overheard them all talking about CC's and stuff while doing freeweights. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE THESE KIDS.
They're all super nice and cool but just because of how open they are with their use I cannot associate with them.
They all do chest and biceps too. They're legs look like shit and they never do cardio. EVER.
Its fuinny to me to see a guy who is so top heavy. I wonder how they're even walking when they have 100 lbs on top of toothpicks.

I finished my article on how to Find a Gym, the top 10 things to look for. Thanks for your help. Here's a link to the article "Find a Gym"!

Top Bottom