Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Yankees Update ***

redguru said:
I'd like to see Barry's numbers without adderal and his "vitamin creme". Babe put up his numbers with a hangover, after banging a hoo-er with a stogey in his mouth just before eating a 32oz ribeye, Baked potato and Foie Gras.

Yeah...but maybe the juicyjuice also contributed to his knee and elbow injuries. The extra homers may offset the time he missed from injuries.

gjohnson5 said:
Roger Clemens decrepit ass won't help them either...

Clemens to Stein:

"hey is it cool if I bounce post game asap on a charter flight to my airport in my backyard that cody and i paved and steamrolled by hand? I mean i'll root for ya'll when im at cody's games and stuff. I have a Verizon V cast."

Phaded said:
bro i used to pick at people intelligence online when i was like 13.. think of something new dicklips..

oh ya go killyourself[/QUOTE
I can see why you gave it up. It must suck to get pwnd by 8th graders.

Phaded said:
ya i'm sure its bonds own fault that he doesn't have world series ring.. he's been on the fucken pirates and giants for god sakes.. let me know when you grow a brain..

baseball is the most impossible sport, out of any sport (football is close, depending on the position) to singlehandedly bring a team into contention. basketball, even hockey.....1 dominant player can make all the difference.

winning has nothing to do with an individual player in baseball. way too many variables involed. you could hit a home run every single at bat and if the your team doesn't do anything you're still going to lose.

btw anyone see how the mets have been owning the yankees. NY is our town now :evil:

calveless wonder said:
baseball is the most impossible sport, out of any sport (football is close, depending on the position) to singlehandedly bring a team into contention. basketball, even hockey.....1 dominant player can make all the difference.

winning has nothing to do with an individual player in baseball. way too many variables involed. you could hit a home run every single at bat and if the your team doesn't do anything you're still going to lose.

btw anyone see how the mets have been owning the yankees. NY is our town now :evil:

ya powerbodybuilder hasn't seemed to grasp this idea..

fistfullofsteel said:
Fuck No. NY Mets fan since I can remember.

cool, 1986 sucked for me.

I like the Mets of today though, good ballclub.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

East W L Pct GB Home Road Last 10 Streak
Red Sox 36 16 .692 -- 18-8 18-8 7-3 Lost 1
Orioles 25 27 .481 11 15-11 10-16 6-4 Won 4
Blue Jays 24 28 .462 12 14-12 10-16 5-5 Lost 1
Devil Rays 22 29 .431 13.5 14-15 8-14 4-6 Won 1
Yankees 22 29 .431 13.5 12-13 10-16 4-6 Won 1

Top Bottom