Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Yankees Update ***

redguru said:
ruth_babe_4.jpg

redguru said:
The Babe says "When Barry Bonds wins 100 games and has a lifetime 2.20 ERA along with his 700 HR's, call me."

ask babe how good his competition was.. sorry but if you think competition was even decent back in the day you are a retard..

ur right there was no competion, just a bunch of overweight white guys tossing a ball around, no hisp or bro's playing back then

hstern said:
ur right there was no competion, just a bunch of overweight white guys tossing a ball around, no hisp or bro's playing back then

comparing compeition back then to todays is not even in the same ballpark its like comparing college baseball to professional.. and i can go into a bunch of reasons but i wont.. look at ruths fucken swing for gods sake if you think he'd be a as good as he was back then today you dont know shit about baseball..

ortiz34 said:
Red Sox>any team in the central
wth? we'll see come playoff time, as they will win the East by default. and i'm betting that Dice won't have that kind of stuff in Oct.

HumanTarget said:
wth? we'll see come playoff time, as they will win the East by default. and i'm betting that Dice won't have that kind of stuff in Oct.

First of, win the east by default? They have the best record in BASEBALL.

Who knows what DiceK will have in the playoffs, you don't, I don't.

Top Bottom